Driller at Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Driller
Req ID: Req-1488
Job Location: Nigeria
- Directly Supervise Deck crew and 3rd Party/vendors on deck
- As delegate of the Rig Superintendent/Toolpusher, secure the well in emergency situations and be aware of environmental aspects at all times.
- Ensure that the Toolpusher, Rig Superintendent and Client are advised of all current and/or changing conditions.
- Under instruction from the Rig Superintendent they will conduct Well Control Drills.
- Ensure that well control equipment is correctly maintained, installed and pressure tested.
- Take direction from the Toolpusher in all Well Control Operations.
- Ensure that they have read the vessels Well Control Manual that includes the current HdB Policies on Well Control & Barriers.
- Driller, Marine Engineering, Marine Equipment.
- Site Engineer Job at a reputable company
- Chief Technical Officer Job at Workforce Group
- Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Technician Job at Unique Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Engineering Manager Job at Unique Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Electronics / Instrumentation Shift Engineer Recruitment at Unique Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Marine Engineer Job at a reputable company
- Systems Engineer Job at NLIGHTIN
- Car Air Conditioning Technician
- Junior Automobile Mechanic
- Electrical Automobile Technician