Driller at Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Driller
Req ID: Req-1488
Job Location: Nigeria
- Directly Supervise Deck crew and 3rd Party/vendors on deck
- As delegate of the Rig Superintendent/Toolpusher, secure the well in emergency situations and be aware of environmental aspects at all times.
- Ensure that the Toolpusher, Rig Superintendent and Client are advised of all current and/or changing conditions.
- Under instruction from the Rig Superintendent they will conduct Well Control Drills.
- Ensure that well control equipment is correctly maintained, installed and pressure tested.
- Take direction from the Toolpusher in all Well Control Operations.
- Ensure that they have read the vessels Well Control Manual that includes the current HdB Policies on Well Control & Barriers.
- Driller, Marine Engineering, Marine Equipment.
- Civil Engineer Job at Nicole Sinclair
- Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Field Engineer - Logging and Perforating
- Senior Planning Engineer Job at Onstream Group
- Electronic and Generator Technician Job at a reputable company
- Civil Engineer Job at Flojonnie Nigeria Limited
- Mechanical Technician Job at Dangote Group
- Maintenance Manager Job at Dangote Group
- Maintenance Manager Job at StreSERT Services Limited
- Civil Engineer Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Electrician Job at Nampak Nigeria Limited