Driver Job at ASA ADVANCE TECH LTD
ASA Advanced Tech Limited is a Nigerian limited liability company registered in Nigeria for the provision of advanced security technology services. Our expertise in the field of Special Protection, Consulting & Instructing, was set up to meet the demand for professional security knowledge and capabilities, for the Industrial, private and government sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Driver
Job Location: Lagos
Reporting Line: Operations Manager
- The role provides critical support tos the sales manager and the company at large.
- By making key point of contact between the organization and its clients and also driving the company’s sales and its marketing activities to potential and exiting customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To drive and maintain assigned operational vehicle of the company.
- To maintain the assigned vehicle(s) by keeping them clean and in running state.
- Abide by the FRSC and other regulating rules and regulations laid down by the authorities to avoid any mishaps/ accidents.
- Ensure that you take care for the safety of those who are travelling with you in the vehicle.
- Take care of assigned vehicle (s) by sending them to the company’s garage for repairs when due for services.
- Ensure that all the vehicle’s documents are updated timely.
- Perform any other assignment as would be determine by the Shift or operations manager.
- Maintain an accident free record by driving within the stipulated rules and regulations.
- Minimum of SSCE is required
- Applicant should be between 35-50 years of age and must be very conversant with the Lagos State road network.
- Must be married.
- Minimum of 1 year Proven experience as an Expatriate Driver
- Minimum of 3 years Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Availability to occasionally take weekend shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants must be willing to start job immediately.
- Logistics Officer Job at Christian Aid
- Electronic PayPlus Limited Recruitment for Dispatch Rider
- Dispatch Rider Job at Conciliandos Solutions Limited
- Logistics/Administration Manager Recruitment at CPL Medical Group Limited
- Dispatch Rider Job at SterlingPRO
- Transport Manager/Driver Job at a reputable school
- Dispatch Rider Job at Aexpress Nigeria
- Officer, Logistics Operations (Supervisory) Recruitment at MTN Nigeria
- Logistic/Transport Officer Recruitment at a reputable company
- General Manager - Transport Job at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited