Driver Job at Chayce Global Services
Chayce Global Services - A new firm at Ikeja, Lagos rendering logistics, foodstuff, procurement and delivery service, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Driver
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for punctual candidates with good time management skills for the position of Driver.
- Drivers are responsible for delivering packages to clients in a timely manner,and ensuring that vehicles are always ready for use, among other duties.
- Transporting clients from airports to hotels and vice versa.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars, buses and trucks.
- OND qualification.
- A valid driver's license.
- 1-year driving experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency using GPS devices.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Executive Assistant / Driver Job at Arkounting Business Concepts Limited
- MERIT Telecoms Limited Recruitment for a Driver
- Driver Job at Taewoo LP Ltd
- Driver Job at Denit Nigeria Limited
- Career Opportunities at Lagos State Ministry of Health
- Company Driver Job at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Driver Job at Think Axis Limited
- Executive Driver Job at Avant Halogen
- Experienced Driver Job at a reputable company
- Driver Job at NENnetworks Nigeria