Driver Job at Meritabode Nigeria Limited
Meritabode is a real estate company that specializes in sites and services-sales of plots of land, construction of affordable housing estate development in Nigeria.
The strength of the Merit Abode brand lies not only in its passion to make a positive difference in property and acquisition within the real estate industry but also in our project teams maintaining a strong foundation of trust and mutual respect through positive relationships with clients and stakeholders. Today, we’re proud to say we have achieved all these by engaging qualified hands who are passionate about what we do.
With over eight years of hard work and dedication, we have built projects of all sizes, which include estate development, building constructions and renovation and facility management
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Driver
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: Facility Manager/Head of Operations
- To provide secure and timely driving services to transport clients/staff and/or goods and carry out any other tasks required by the Head of Operation.
Transport of staff, clients and goods (Logistic Support):
- Routine Check of all company vehicles and report
- Inspection of all cars used for Site visit.
- Ensure that all vehicles that need to be repaired are fixed on time.
- Respond to any issue pertaining to car breakdown.
- Supervise mechanic in repairing cars.
- Ensure that all Car parts are signed out strictly with the knowledge of the facility Manager.
- Ensure that office facilities like Chairs, Tables, Air conditioners and other equipment are in order and arranged on a daily basis.
- Official outing Materials: Ensure that all Banners, Gazebo and Gadgets are maintained and accounted for before and after an official outing.
- Give Report on all Car conditions per time.
- Re-park all cars after the close of work daily.
- Minimum of Senior Secondary School certificate is required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a corporate driver.
- A soft Technical skill in electrical or Mechanical is an added advantage.
- A valid driver’s license is mandatory.
- Candidates must reside around Ikeja.
- Registration with LASDRI (Lagos State Drivers’ Institute) is mandatory
- Competent at checking the vehicle for problems and performing pre/post-trip maintenance tasks.
- Willing to work flexible schedule and locations.
- Excellent driving record.
- Excellent GPS and navigation skills.
- Talented in preparing and making the route in an efficient way.
- Known for demonstrating a high level of courtesy and professionalism to passengers and coworkers.
- Well-versed in the cleaning of both the inside and outside of the vehicle.
- Known for transporting passengers in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
- Familiar with all traffic laws and regulations.
- Ability to adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Special talent for interact with guests and clients in a respectful and amicable manner.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
- Ongoing Recruitment at TeeJay Motors Nigeria Limited
- Executive Driver Job at Fosad Consulting Limited
- Trucking coordinator Job at OnePort 365
- Ongoing Recruitment at J-Six Group
- Car Driver Job at Sayed Farms Limited
- Truck Driver Job at Blume Nigeria Limited
- Driver Job at Body Affairs Diagnostics
- Job Recruitment at synapse services
- Driver Job at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Driver Job at Dominion Consulting Nigeria