E Commerce Officer Job at SIMS Nigeria Limited
SIMS Nigeria Limited - We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as - Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: E Commerce Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, he must be trustworthy and accountable
Job Descriptions & Daily Work Schedules
- Daily order processing on both Jumia (Samsung store and Royal online store) and Konga (Sims online store).
- Follow up on raising LTR then LTO for delivery.
- Follow up with the central warehouse for delivery.
- Daily Stock/ pricing Update/ Co-ordination between Graphics team and deployment of Pictures on the websites on daily basis.
- Customer care line management- dealing with customer enquires/ complaints.
- Back end seller centre update.
- Payments confirmation and posting for new payments.
- Return to stock processing for fresh return items from Jumia and Konga.
- Weekly reconciliation with the credit control department.
- Market Visit – as per specific instructions.
- Price & Stock Update for all E – Commerce Clients.
- Claiming of Non – Paid / Unaccounted Invoices/ Damaged Items from Various Online Clients.
Reports Needed from you on Weekly basis:
- Competitors Selling Price Review Analysis. - Online Sales Platform.
- Weekly Activities Report.
- Market Visit Report.
Report Needed on Daily Basis:
- Progress & Activity report for that particular day.
- Any other assignment given.
Requirements / Qualification
- B.SC degree.
- 3yrs experience
- Ability to communicate on-line.
- Ability to design.
- Ability to test, collate and analyse data.
- Marketing automation skill.
- E-mail marketing skill.
- Organizational skill
- Proficient in microsoft suites-MS word, Excell & Powerpoin
- 30-38 years
- Communications Manager Job at Sabi Hub
- Digital Marketing Officer Job at a reputable company
- Marketing Executive Job at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Sales and Marketing Operation Coordinator Job at Westingate Group
- Job Recruitment at Ifophia Talent Initiative
- Marketing Executive Job at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Search Engine Optimization & Marketing and Social Media Marketing Personnel
- Social Media & Customer Care Representative
- Sales & Marketing Officer Job at Group8 Limited
- Entry Level Junior Marketing Associate Recruitment at Ladlas Prince