Electrician at Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton Worldwide is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 4,200 hotels, resorts and timeshare properties comprising more than 690,000 rooms in 93 countries and territories.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
- One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality.
- With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
- If you understand the importance of upholding a brand's reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrician (Contract)
Job Number: HOT02F4D
Location: Transcorp Hilton Abuja
- An Electrician with Hilton Hotels & Resorts will repair, maintain, install and monitor electrical equipment through the hotel and respond to all electrical related emergency calls..
What will I be doing?
- As an Electrician, you will be expected to will repair, maintain, install and monitor electrical equipment through the hotel and respond to Guest, Manager, Team Member, and emergency requests promptly.
Specifically, an Electrician will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Perform maintenance work on a wide range of electrical equipment
- Assemble and install electrical wiring, fixtures, and equipment
- Install audio/visual equipment in Guest rooms or function rooms along with microphone and lighting systems in function rooms, as requested
- Respond promptly and efficiently to emergency calls
- Conduct inspection tours to ensure that electrical equipment and lighting is working properly
- Complete the preventative maintenance schedule and incident reports
- Maintain all tools, equipment, and working areas to proper condition
- Keep technical training knowledge and skills current
- Tag electrical items and maintain a register, if required
What are we looking for?
- Electricians serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Minimum of 2 years electrical experience, preferably in a hotel or a similar varied work environment such as ships, hospitals, or retail businesses
- An electrical trade qualification, required, OND preferred
- Current knowledge of general maintenance, engineering work, and Guest room repairs
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work without close supervision and within established time frames
- Strong work ethic
- A passion for managing a variety of projects and tasks throughout the day
What benefits will I receive?
- Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement.
- As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners.
- We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners.
- IT Technician Trainee at Smartedge Business Solutions
- Electrician Job at Pause Factory
- Mechanical Technician Job at Green Space Farms (GSF)
- Calibration Technician Job at Alcon Nigeria Limited
- Mechanic Job at Uniterm Nigeria Limited
- Electronic Technician Job at Uniterm Nigeria Limited
- Electrician Job at Uniterm Nigeria Limited
- SABmiller Plc Recruitment for Instrumentation Technician, Energy & Fluids
- Machine Operator Job at a leading Manufacturing company
- HVAC Technician Job at Eko Maintenance Limited