English Graduate Client Relations Officer Job at Ruhe Global Resources
Ruhe Global Resources (RGR) is an educational advisory centre that provides study abroad and visa counseling to Nigerian student who intends to study in any of institutions abroad. We are proud partners of several Institutions.
We have access to British, American, European, Asian and Middle Eastern Universities and Colleges. Therefore, We provide detailed, valid and updated Educational guidance, Visa Support, Registration and Preparation for International Exams to international students applying different schools abroad.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: English Graduate Client Relations Officer
Job Location: Abuja / Lagos (Training Start 1st November)
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for Seasoned and competent English Graduate to attend to our teach,counsel and recruit student while delievering exceptional customer service.
- Prepare and deliver lessons to students on difficult topics with the subject
- Schedule tutoring appointments with students or their parents.
- Research or recommend textbooks, software, equipment, or other learning materials to complement tutoring.
- Prepare and facilitate tutoring workshops, collaborative projects, or academic support sessions for small groups of students.
- Participate in training and development sessions to improve tutoring practices or learn new tutoring techniques.
- Organize tutoring environment to promote productivity and learning.
- Monitor student performance or assist students in academic environments, such as classrooms, laboratories, or computing centres.
- Review class material with students by discussing text, working solutions to problems, or reviewing worksheets or other assignments.
- Provide feedback to students using positive reinforcement techniques to encourage, motivate, or build confidence in students.
- Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, and papers.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and lesson notes.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction. .
- Prepare lesson plans or learning modules for tutoring sessions according to students' needs and goals.
- Maintain records of students' assessment results, progress, feedback, or school performance, ensuring confidentiality of all records.
- Identify, develop, or implement intervention strategies, tutoring plans, or individualized education plans (IEPs) for students.
- Develop teaching or training materials, such as handouts, study materials, or quizzes.
- Communicate students' progress to management, students, parents or teachers in written progress reports, in person, by phone, or by email.).
- Collaborate with students, parents, teachers, school administrators, or counselors to determine student needs, develop tutoring plans, or assess student progress.
- Assess students' progress throughout tutoring sessions.
- Administer, proctor, or score academic or diagnostic assessments.
- Teach students study skills, note-taking skills, and test-taking strategies.
- Provide private instruction to individual or small groups of students to improve academic performance, improve occupational skills, or prepare for academic or occupational tests.
Customer Service, Marketing and Conversion:
- Respond to the problems of the customer promptly via social media
- Assist customers via Face to Face, emails and over both over the phone and on social media platforms.
- Listen to the customer queries patiently to resolve issues
- Maintain records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken and query resolution to ensure customer satisfaction
- Update/maintain social media log on a nightly basis
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems
- Ability to retain product knowledge and help educate the customer
- Develop and initiate business development and /marketing strategies.
- Assist in coordinating actions to influence developed strategies.
- Assist in the execution of marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the development and planning of all branding and marketing activities.
- Identify opportunities, develop plans and establish business alliances that will strengthen the RGR brand.
- Carry out sensitization activities and generate new leads in formal and informal sectors of key cities where an RGR office does not exist at the moment.
- Make presentations to key employers, parents and students of highly rated secondary institutions and generate traffic/leads/registrations, ensuring students register.
- Create the needed buzz in tertiary institutions thereby increasing leads from the institutions.
- Bachelor's of Education in English.
- Good customer service skill.
- Proficient in the use of the computer and internet(desirable).
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must possess leadership skills.
- Must possess teaching skills.
- Must be Presentable.
- Knowledge and capacity to teach Cambridge Checkpoint, IGCSE and SAT, IELTS, TOFEL, GMAT, PTE curricula are an added advantage.
- Teaching will be done at physical locations.
- Strong marketing skill is required for this role.
- You will be placed on a 1- 3 months' probation and training with a salary of 50,000NGN for. After probation, your salary could be increased to between 60,000 to 100,000NGN depending on input and performance.
- Training and development opportunities and performance-related incentives will be available as part of the role.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Fill Application Form
Submit your CV and Cover letter demonstrating that you meet the requirements to "The Human Resources Manager, Ruhe Global Resources" via: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Please send your CV and Cover Letter as the body of the email and as an attachment in this order:
- Cover Letter
- Exxon Mobil Nigeria Graduate Internship Programme (Business) 2020
- Exxon Mobil Nigeria Graduate Internship Programme (Social Science / Humanities)
- Exxon Mobil Nigeria Graduate Internship Programme (Law) 2020
- GAP IT Trainee Programme 2020 at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Graduate Trainee Assistant Laboratory Technician Recruitment
- Customer Service Representative Job at PFI Capital
- Client Services and Retention Manager Job at Reliance HMO
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at GDM Group
- Customer Care Service Executive Job at Lorache Group
- Customer Care Service Executive Job at Ascentech Services Limited