Ensure Consulting Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
Ensure Consulting is a team of professionals who work in HR management roles, ICT solutions, cooperate trainings and development. We support businesses to recruit and manage their human capital profitably and sustainable in these rapidly changing economic times.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
- We are urgently recruiting for the position of graduates trainees, to work across various departments.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must have problem-solving attitude
- Must not be more than 35 years of age.
- Must have minimum of HND/BSc in related field of study, MSc is a plus
- Must possess leadership and organizational skills.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Learn across various departments in the organization that would help you explore and choose a career path; Human Resources, Marketing, Customer Service, Sales and Business Development, Administration, and Finance
- Learn some major work ethics that will help you thrive in the workplace
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Develop and refine your skills
Deadline: 20th December, 2019.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should forward their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) recruitment 2020
- Management Trainee Recruitment at Akin-kunbi Nigeria limited
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Aspom Travel Agency
- Graphic Designer (Graduate Internship) Recruitment at PaynergyNG
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- God is Good Motors (GIGM) Recruitment for Graduate Service Center Agent
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at ICS Outsourcing
- Graduate Recruitment at Giant Beverages Limited
- N-Power Application Portal 2020 - Apply Now
- Graduate Intern Recruitment at Osten Laboratory