Envio Graduate Associate Programme 2019
envio is an intelligent platform designed to propel smart transport in Nigeria. We provide support services in urban transport, safety and rescue.
Since 2015, envio has grown to become a professional taxi management service company providing an investment opportunity for individuals to purchase and rent out cars to qualified young people who are willing to help those who don’t have cars get to their destination safely.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: envio Graduate Associate Programme
Job Location: Nigeria
- The envio graduate associate programme is a 12 months’ internship plan for graduates with a University or Polytechnic degree who have completed the mandatory NYSC programme.
- As an envio associate, offering urban mobility service to thousands of people in your city is a perfect way to network and learn the skills of offering great service.
- Are you a qualified driver with a valid driver’s license?
- Do you share our passion to move thousands of people in your city to their destination safe?
- We would be glad to welcome you to envio.
- Working with envio gives you loads of advantage.
To help you succeed, we would support you with the following:
- A vehicle for a weekly rent of N26,000.
- FREE monthly engine oil change and servicing.
- Access to a loan to purchase smartphones and spare parts.
- Monthly trip income cashbacks.
During your internship at envio under the graduate associate programme, you will be exposed to a lot of professional training that relates to personal development, entrepreneurship, and emotional intelligence.
Eligible applicants MUST meet the following criteria
- Applicant must have a valid driver license.
- Android 8.0 or an iPhone with IOS 7 and above is highly recommended. (If you don’t have a phone, we can support you with a loan to get one).
- Have verifiable guarantor (A religious leader and a civil servant)
- Photocopy of your NYSC discharge certificate.
- Good command of the English Language and knowledge of smart mobile technology is compulsory.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours, we would invite you over to start the process.
- Citygate Global Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Management Trainee Recruitment at Omar Gardens Floral Company
- Sales Intern Recruitment at Lumos Nigeria
- Graduate Control Engineer Trainee Recruitment at Baker Hughes
- National Graduate Trainees Recruitment at BAUN Limited, May 2019
- KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Y2K-Dish Electrical Technical Company
- Boston Consulting Group Graduate Recruitment Program 2019
- Pedabo Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Aspom Travel Agency