Ericsson Nigeria Recruitment for Solution Architect (Sales)
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Solution Architect (Sales)
Req ID: 486904
Job Location: Lagos
Our Exciting Opportunity
- We are looking for a Solution Architect (Sales) to support the KAM organization with solution expertise on different levels in pre-sales activities and position Ericsson as a thought and technology leader.
- You will position Ericsson as technology leader, precisely in our offerings
- Provide sales support expertise (conduct in-depth technical discussions with customer whenever required)
- Provide sales support for specific deals, propose solutions covering business requirements and present to Market Area and Customer
- Contribute to knowledge sharing, ensure the customer vision & strategy including implications on Ericsson’s technology and solutions is communicated to the ones in need at Business Units, Group Function and Ericsson Research.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Minimum of a Graduate Degree in (IT or Telecom) or equivalent
- Substantial in-field experience from solution sales
- Domain experience: We are looking for experts in Radio domain as well as in Transport domain. You do not need to have expertise in both.
- Thorough knowledge of assigned area
- Experience from working in the field with customers
- Business Understanding.
- You'll be working for all MMEA, in your assigned expertise area, within a group of Sales-Support team members.
- You'll be expected to support the Sales team, preparing the solution strategy & solutioning of the assigned opportunities, in accordance with the MMEA Sales-Support Processes.
- Mobile App Developer Job at Digitalents Hub Nigeria
- Procurement / Business Development Manager Job at Teosimek Limited
- Mobile (ios) Application Developer (ReactNative) Job at AFTJ Digital Marketing
- Field Sales Officer Job at Shaldag Limited
- Computer Operator / Office Assistant Job at ClientsOasis Limited
- Corporate Sales Officer (Furniture and Interior Design Business) Job at Artee Group
- Freelance Agent Job at Altara Credit Limited
- Job Vacancies at Zojatech Limited
- Business Development Officer Job at Machine and Equipment Corporation Africa Limited (MECA)
- Business Development Executive Job at ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited