Estate Manager at Cadwell Limited
Cadwell Limited is an independent real estate company based in Nigeria focusing on property development, management, marketing and sale of real estate products and services with special skills in facility maintenance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Estate Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Oversee the estates for all electrical function.
- Collate electrical request for all the Estate and send to the Head, Technical Services
- Proactively develop and manage client relationships by ensuring that the expected service levels are achieved.
- Support the implementation of innovative programs and processes that will reduce short and long term operating costs and increase productivity.
- Comply with all requirement of the Clients and meet or exceed Key Performance Indicators.
- Identify opportunities for improved operations to drive efficiencies (process and cost) and make recommendations to the Head of Technical Services for consideration.
- Prepare regular routine inspections of the estates on electrical Issues and provide a report on the running of the estates to the Head of Technical Services.
- Work with the Head of Technical Services to oversee the affairs of the Technicians (on Electrical, Plumbing/Mechanical and AC matters) so as to ensure that there is a high level of performance from them in their assigned location.
- Work with the Head of Operations to oversee Cleaning, Gardening, Housekeeping and Security activities by the responsible staff so as to ensure a high level of performance from them in their assigned locations.
- Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety, Environment and Risk Management policies and procedures amongst the estate staff
- Ensure that operational expenditure for all estate run within agreed budgets.
- He/she should possess a Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering.
- He/she should possess a minimum of 3 years verifiable experience as Electrical Engineer.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- He/she should possess good leadership and management skills
- He/ she should have great communication and analytical skills
- He/ she should be able to work with less supervision
- He /she should possess good strategic skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly indicate the position applied for with REF:EM/O718.
- Real Estate Valuer Job at Rovedana
- Estate Surveyor Job at Easterly Global Limited
- LETTING AGENTS NEEDED AT ALBERT AND WAND
- Surveyor Job at a reputable Oil and Gas company
- Real Estate Marketer Job at Rovedana
- Estate Officer Job at UT Homes
- FIELD SALES MARKETING CONSULTANT
- Estate Officer Job at Inspirited Real Estate Services
- Coinbox limited Recruitment for Real Estate Intern
- Real Estate Sales Executive Job at Lorache Group