Executive Assistant Job at Celebrations Cards and Gifts Limited
Celebrations Cards and Gifts Limited is a fun, vibrant, customer-centric and forward-thinking organization that constantly pushes boundaries to help celebrate bonds and special moments through carefully selected gift items and eclectic greeting cards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Assistant
Job Location: Abuja
- We are looking for an 'Executive Assistant' to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support the CEO in the overall strategic leadership, management and smooth operations/execution of business initiatives and activities.
- To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, possessing great planning and time management skills. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to the CEO.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage CEO’s calendars and set up meetings
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Design. Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Conducts research on prospective business opportunities and evaluates current needs and assembles materials needed for the proposals.
- Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with business prospects.
- Administratively supports the HR team (recruiting support, documents formatting, surveys set up and other administrative tasks).
- A first-degree holder in Administration or Social Sciences or other related fields
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Good IT Skills with excellent MS Office proficiency (extremely key)
- Familiarity with collaborative tools such as Slack, Google Docs, etc
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Experienced Administrator/Manager.
- Working unsupervised and self-motivated
- Must be teachable and willing to learn new skills
- Patience and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Thorough and pays attention to details
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- Office Manager Job at Creative Associates International
- Finance & Administrative Officer Job at TechnoServe
- Finance Admin Intern Recruitment at Busy Minds Consults
- Administration Staff at Blueprint City Estates and Development Company
- Executive Secretary Job at a reputable pharmacy
- Secretary Job at a reputable company
- Receptionist Job at Lotus Media
- Administrative Manager Job at Handel Sverent Peiss Company Limited
- Administration Officer Job at Maventeq Systems
- Front Office Executive Job at a reputable company