Executive Assistant Job at Purpose Power and Lifestyle Design International
Purpose Power and Lifestyle Design International (PPLD), a creative thinking, innovative company within a diverse group of companies, with a promising future, was founded by Engr. Tunde Makun and we are regarded by our colleagues and customers as the best in transforming lives, careers and businesses. We are located in a serene housing estate at Amuwo Odofin, in Lagos State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
If you want to:
- Jump-start your exciting career . .
- Get personally mentored by an experienced Success Trainer and Coach…
- Get to understand the world of business from the inside out…
- Skyrocket your influence and visibility faster than you ever dreamed possible, This could be the lucky break you have been waiting for!
- Dear Ambitious Mind, PurposePower & Lifestyle Design International Limited,PPLD, the leading Human Potential Development company in the fields of Transformation and Lifestyle is looking for an Executive Assistant to the CEO to join our team.
- You might be the person we are on the lookout for if you are willing to:
- Live and breathe direct response marketing:We are not concerned as much with plenty of degrees as much as we are with persuasion tactics. If you’ve got them - show us!
- Put their organizational and creative skills to work...we only want someone who will do what it takes to make his/her truly memorable, as well as stay connected to other staff members in the group.
- Do Whatever It Takes: To meet deadlines and work to constantly improve bottom-line and strong brand-building results. Live, breathe and sleep our Values, Vision and Mission.
- Live or move to Lagos: This is a strategic position in the organization. Our trendy office is in the heart of Amuro Odofin, a serene environment that’s conducive to learning and we are associated with some of the most successful individuals and organizations in the country.
- But that’s not all...
- Yes, you need to possess the following characteristics:
- Reliability - Are you dependable, resourceful, teachable and an experienced self-starter?
- Resourceful - Do you follow through, meet deadlines and take ownership of your work; with quality and creativity in mind?
- Positive mental attitude - Do you have lots of energy, common sense, manners, proactive thinking skills and the willingness to go the extra mile?
- And most importantly, we are looking for someone who is self-motivated and can organize productive workflow; with a passion for excellence.
- Minimum of 5 years of Administration, Technical and Marketing experience preferred.
- 2ndClass Upper BSc/BA degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Engineering or Business Admin.
- Knowledge of Ecommerce and Internet-based business models.
- Ability to plan work and execute independently; with little supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience with Office, Corel Draw, Excel, Photo-editing Software and marketing strongly preferred.
We offer an excellent employee benefits package that’s not less than 100,000 naira monthly, with vast training opportunities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a cover letter detailing why you are a great candidate and CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Remember this letter is your opportunity to get hooked onto life transformation, living a life of your dreams.
- Job Recruitment at Prestigious Consulting Group
- Graduate Administrative Personnel Recruitment at African Themes Limited
- Estate Manager & Administrator Job at Graceland Estate
- Technical Assistant to the CEO at Pioneers Global Resource and Integrated Energy Limited
- Front Desk Officer Job at Ibis Lagos Airport-Hotel
- Job Recruitment at PeCap Development Center
- Management Trainee
- Admin Officer
- Job Vacancies at ElectHER