Executive Assistant Job at Start Innovation Hub Nigeria
Start Innovation Hub is an ICT firm with an innovation lab in Uyo, Nigeria. We serve as an opportunity centre for technical talents and local businesses to leverage technology and start up faster. We provide an all-in-one open space and business centre facilities for talents and entrepreneurs, to take advantage of Nigeria’s strength and capitalize on opportunities in the global economy.
We aim at stimulating economic growth in the technology community by providing key ingredients like seed funding and mentorship to early-stage entrepreneurs. We also provide other services centered around networking opportunities, peer review, pitch development, product testing and introduction to investors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Assistant
Job Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Job Type: Full Time
Start Date: 1st July, 2020
- We are looking for an amazing Executive Assistant for the CEO of our Company. This is necessary because in the last 14 months, we have grown exponentially, expanding our team size, targets and communication and organisation has become overwhelming for our CEO hence the need for an EA for him.
- If you have previously been in this position for the past 4 years and you are exceptional at preparing reports, filing and organizing documents, recording meeting minutes, performing basic bookkeeping tasks and capable of multitasking under pressure then you are the one we are looking for.
- You must be willing to relocate to Uyo, Akwa Ibom State to work onsite and be willing to travel at short notice.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills
- In-depth understanding of the entire Desktop and Cloud Based Word Processing Suite
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively handle a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports, composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential, arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agenda and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected.
- Schedule, setup, record, take minutes of physical and virtual meetings with CEO's approval and keep proper records.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with Board members, donors, staff and others, on matters related to CEO's programmatic initiatives.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral or response.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO's office and internal departments, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the President, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Front Desk / Administrator Job at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Entry Level Front Desk / Office Administrator Job at Mwanga Limited
- Female Confidential Secretary
- Front Desk Officer Job at Canpel Revenue Services
- Director, Operations / Finance / Administration Job at EnCompass LLC
- Legal Receptionist Job at Anyjob
- Admin Officer Job at Workforce Group
- Admin Manager Job at Workforce Group
- Data & Administration Officer (Laboratory) Job at Cedarcrest Hospitals
- Pharmacy Clerk Job at Pharmacy 24 Limited