Executive Assistant to the CEO at Asset and Equity Group
Asset and Equity Group We are a Team of multi-talented and dedicated professionals grounded in the basic principles of excellent promise delivery, customer centric, team work, integrity, responsible citizenry and respect for individuals. We focus on cultivating and maintaining relationships as our core values are Probity, Competence and Finesse with over14 Years of outstanding results
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Assistant to the CEO
Job Location: Lagos
- Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Communicates with the general staff on the CEO’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally.
- Communicates directly and on behalf of the CEO with Board members and others on matters related to programmatic initiatives as directed.
- Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with donors and prospects.
- Supports CEO in his external commitments, including service on external boards, committees and other groups.
- Administratively supports HR Manager as directed.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with social sciences background and an interest in national and global issues.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in providing support for upper-level management in a related organization.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors.
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint.
- Ability to learn new software.
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Ability to work with a broad range of people.
- Knowledge of other languages and international customs is an asset; knowledge of French or Spanish is helpful.
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Office Assistant Job at eProcess Consulting Limited
- Subject Teachers, Classroom Teachers and Administrator Job at Stemmatrix
- Secretary Job at a reputable company
- Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant Job at a reputable Bank
- Front Desk Officer Job at a reputable pharmacy
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Nationwide Sale & Marketing Executives Openings
- Admin / Inventory Officer Job at E-Terra Technologies Limited
- Finance and Admin Lead Job at Strongmas Automobile Limited
- Admin Officer Job at Willers Solutions Limited