Executive Chef Job at Aymie Staffing Solutions
Aymie Staffing Solutions has identified real deep challenges in home placements of domestic staff and seeks to remodel this crucial aspect of our society by putting systems in place to bring about highly beneficial outcomes to the employers and employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Chef
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Type: Residential Chef
- Preparing Intercontinental and local dishes according to a well-planned menu
- Planning Menus
- Controlling Budgets and minimizing wastage
- Monitoring food stocks
- Experiment with recipes and comply with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen
- Cook in a timely manner and other chef related duties as required by your principal
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree with 6 - 20 years work experience.
N100,000 - N190,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
For more inquiries, call any of these numbers: 08146851573, 07068238896, 09030984233, 08161310432, 07033051487.
Note: Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements.
- Hotel Operation Manager Job at a reputable company
- Job Openings at Owens and Xley ConsultsOwens and Xley Consults
- Recent Job Openings at Management FIRST
- Current Job Openings at Marriott International
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Nationwide Sale & Marketing Executives Openings
- Hotel Manager Job at Recore Limited
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Openings
- Nationwide Sale & Marketing Executives Opening
- School Chef Job at Roemichs International School