Executive Director, Strategy & Business Development
DCSL Corporate Services Limited - Our client, a reputable Management Consulting Company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Director, Strategy & Business Development
Job Location: Lagos
- The Executive Director, Strategy & Business Development (ED, SBD) will be responsible for driving Strategy, business development and developing the consulting practice
- The ED, SBD will create a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment with the aim of winning new business as well as managing the strategic development of client solutions
- In addition, the ED, SBD will be responsible for nurturing the organization’s positive external profile by acting as an outward facing thought leader.
- The ED, SBD will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) on all matters and will oversee all client engagements as well as develop and drive strategic direction for the organization
- The ED, SBD will also provide direction and guidance to enhance employee performance.
- Assist the CEO in the day to day management of the Company;
- Monitor daily operations of the Company and supervise all strategic business units & other Unit Heads;
- Create a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment with the aim of winning new business as well as managing the strategic development of client solutions;
- Nurture the organization’s positive external profile by acting as an outward facing thought leader;
- Maintain and grow the business as well as the client base on an ongoing basis subject to goals and targets set by the CEO/Board from time to time;
- Create, manage and maintain relationships with existing and potential clients, developing strategic solutions and plans that best fit the organization and clients’ needs;
- Create brand identities through research and apply experience to uncover in-depth knowledge of the organizational process, competitive threats and opportunities within clients’ businesses;
- Be responsible for managing the consulting process to ensure that clients and the Company are aligned on key performance metrics, establishing realistic engagement goals, providing accountability through reporting and analytics, and providing optimized strategies moving forward;
- Ensure that the Company:
- Provides sound and international standard solutions to her clients
- Innovates and influences high level communications and content
- Consistently provides superior quality of work
- Play the role of a co-leader for the Company’s new business and client integration efforts and have overall responsibility for leading client strategic customer services effort;
- Work closely with relevant teams within the organization to develop plans, recommendations and deliverables as well as manage relationships with new and existing clients, faculty, media partners and other potential partners of the Company;
- Other responsibilities and roles as defined by the Board or delegated by the CEO.
- A Bachelor's Degree in any of the Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline;
- Evidence of formal training in Business Development and Consulting;
- Minimum of five (5) years’ work experience in Business Development and Sustainability Consulting, three (3) of which must have been spent at Senior Management level;
- Certification in a sustainability related field;
- Sound knowledge and experience in sustainability, communication, sustainable development, consulting and thought leadership;
- Professional accreditation with the Institute of EDs (IOD) and Centre for Management Development (CMD);
- Sound knowledge of Strategy, Business Management, Communication, Sustainability and Sustainable Development and Senior management experience in a professional services firm; and
- Good analytical and managerial skills.
- Must not be above Forty (40) Years of Age.
- Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Production Manager Job at The Nicnax Natural Food Company
- Marketing Executive Job at Vesselnet Integrated Services Limited
- Manager , Food & Beverage I Job at Marriott International
- Chief of Staff Job at A multi-service company
- Marketing Manager, Brand and Communication Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Marketing Executive Job at ARM Life Plc
- Gym Manager Job at A leading Hotel
- Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager Job at The Nasarawa State Community and Social Development Agency (NCSDA)
- General Manager (GM) Job at The Nasarawa State Community and Social Development Agency (NCSDA)
- Operations Manager Job at The Nasarawa State Community and Social Development Agency (NCSDA