Executive Secretary Job at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
DCSL Corporate Services Limited is a private limited liability company which provides company secretarial, governance, immigration and training services to diverse governmental, corporate and individual clients across several business sectors in Nigeria. We operate from our Head Office in Lagos, with operational branches in Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Secretary
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Responsibilities
In fulfilling his or her operational responsibilities, the successful candidate will:
- Provide a high standard of personal executive level assistance to meet the needs of the Executive Vice Chairman’s objectives, including diary management, setting up meetings, hospitality, travel and visa arrangements worldwide
- Assist Executive Management to track and provide analytical reports on performance.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders for reporting activities and general administrative.
- Prepare reports, presentations, and correspondence accurately and swiftly.
- Screen phone calls, enquiries, and requests, and handle them when appropriate.
- Supervise front desk operations and provide assistance as needed, including but is not limited to, answering phones, accepting deliveries, lunchtime relief, and greeting visitors/guests.
- Provide relevant support for Executive Management, The Board, Company Secretary and Legal Team in line with corporate governance reporting and legislation/regulations.
- Coordinate the agenda of senior management team meetings, prepare an account of the meetings, and follow up on assigned action items.
- Manage all internal and external communications for the company ensuring its messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organization.
- A Bachelor's degree or HND in any Field.
- Minimum of Five (5) years’ relevant work experience.
- Any relevant certification will be an added advantage.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills and the ability to learn company-specific software if required.
- Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
- Career Opportunities at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Job Recruitment at The AHI Residence
- Admin Assistant Job at Marriott International
- Career Opportunities at Kayhelt Pharma Limited
- Administrative Officer Job at PCI Educational Consult Limited
- HR & Admin Officer Job at BlueTag Technologies Limited
- Personal Assistant Job at Dejenny global services Limited
- Receptionist / Secretary Job at Doluq Security
- Executive Assistant Job at CVM Career Company
- Executive Secretary Job at a reputable company