Executive/Personal Assistant Job at Willers Solutions Limited
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive/Personal Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
- Reports to the Managing Director and often liaise with other Executive Managers.
- Organize and prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees and annual general meetings (AGMs)
- Take minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns with Companies House
- Follow up on actions from meetings and oversee policies, making sure they are kept up to date and referred to the appropriate committee for approval
- Maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries
- Deal with correspondence, collate information and write reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action
- Liaise with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors
- Take responsibility for the health and safety of employees and manage matters related to insurance and property
- Maintain the register of shareholders and monitor changes in share ownership of the company - in a publicly listed company
- Manage office space and property as well as deal with personnel administration
- Oversee public relations and aspects of financial management.
- Minimum of a B.Sc Degree or its equivalent in Business Administration, Law, Office Administration or Secretarial Studies
- Must be a FEMALE with 3 years Experience as an Executive/Personal Assistant
- Professional Certification is added advantage.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels
- Attention to detail and a well-organized approach to work
- The ability to prioritize work and to work well under pressure
- The capability to work with numerical information, plus analytical and problem-solving skills
- A diplomatic approach and the confidence to provide support to high-profile company staff and board members
- Management skills and teamworking skills
- Integrity and discretion when handling confidential information
- A sound grasp of corporate governance issues
- A commercial frame of mind.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word Format to: email@example.com using “Executive Assistant" as the mail subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.
- Office Assistant/Cleaner (Female) Job at First Choice Leasing Limited
- Secretary Job at Chelis Education Consult Limited
- Female Secretary Job at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Executive Assistant Job at Human Capacity Development Consultants Limited
- Personal Assistant Job at Septagus Consulting Nigeria Limited
- Personal Assistant Job at BankSome Group
- Fleet Assistant Job at Médecins du Monde (MdM)
- HR Assistant Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Executive Assistant Job at Human Capacity Development Consultants
- Medical Record Officer Job at Westforte Lifecare Services