Farm Manager at Saro Edo Agribusiness Limited
Saro Edo Agribusiness Limited (SEA Limited) is a joint venture company of Saro Agro-Allied Ltd a fully owned subsidiary of Saroafrica International Ltd that is set up to offer end-to-end Farm Management & Marketing Services to medium and large-sized arable crops, specialized greenhouse and livestock farms in Nigeria from the production stage right through to the market with the aim of ensuring optimum yields and returns to the farm owners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Farm Manager
Job Location: Edo
- The incumbent reporting to the MD/CEO will plan, direct and coordinate crop production activities through his/her subordinates on the company's managed farms from planting to post harvest activities.
- He will be responsible for adherence to production protocols and ensuring the envisaged yield from the farms.
- A good degree in any of Agronomy, Crop Production, and General Agricultural Science.
- Highly computer literate with excellent use of key office apps (Words, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Required Age: 28 - 35 Years
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in crop production and crop production management.
- Excellent communication skills
7th September, 2017.
- Alternate Channel Executive Job at CornerStone Insurance Plc
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development Massive Recruitment 2019
- Agricultural Engineer Job at Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
- Sellafield Energy Resources Limited Massive Recruitment 2019
- State-level Agribusiness Coordinator Recruitment at Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture (CNFA)
- Agronomist Job at Wandel International (Nig) Ltd a Simba Group Company
- Field Agronomist
- PROCUREMENT OFFICER
- Micro materials Quality Controller
- Raw material controller