Fashion House Manager
Beacongate Limited - The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Fashion House Manager
Job Location: Ogudu, Lagos
Reports To: CEO
- Knowledge and Passion for anything Fashion.
- Manage garment producing factory and liaise with team heads and tailors to formulate objectives and understand requirements.
- Periodic preparation of production budget and costing.
- Organize work schedules to meet job specifications and deadlines.
- Oversee recruitment, training and performance evaluation of production personnel (production supervisor, creative assistant, machinist, tailors, stoners, beaders etc.)
- Estimate the amount of the required production resources (workforce, machines, raw materials etc.)
- Ensure the machines, tools and equipment are in good working condition.
- Monitoring and providing daily status report of jobs – finished jobs and work in progress.
- Deep knowledge of production management and quality standards
- Outstanding communication ability and attention to detail Proven experience as production head/supervisor
- HND or University Degree in Fashion Studies
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in a Fashion House
- People oriented
- Outspoken and sociable
- Ability to carry out duties under little or no supervision
- Must possess leadership skills
- Handling and management of administrative issues within stipulated time
- Manage human capital resources of the organization
- Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Teamwork: Play a key team player role and set & example to team and others contributing to the success of achieving a shared goal.
- Commitment: Manifesting a steadfast courageous and loyal commitment to the company and the team.
- Attendance/Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings on time.
- Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources;
- Judgment: Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; includes appropriate people in decision making process, makes timely decisions and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Productivity: Completes work in a timely manner; strives to increase quantity; works quickly and effectively with minimal supervisory oversight.
NGN: 65,000 Monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
- Graphics Designer Job at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
- Graphic Designer Job at Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited
- Fashion Consultant Job at Human Capacity Development Consultants Limited
- NYSC Graphic Designer (Intern) Recruitment at UIX Limited
- Creative Design Associate Job at PrimeClick Marketing
- Fashion Consultant Job at Human Capacity Development Consultants
- Graphics Artist Designer Job at A well established Co-Educational School
- Event Planner Job at A leading Hotel
- Makeup Artist Job at Nectar Beauty Hub
- Interior Designer & Quality Control Executive Job at E'sorae Luxury