Female Personal Assistant to the CEO Job at City Sports Group Limited
City Sports Group Limited is a limited liability total sports development group of companies based in Nigeria and an affiliate of City Sports Group Ltd UK. With our team of professionals, well-structured and result-oriented programs, we are committed to being change agents revolutionizing sports business in Nigeria. Our main areas of focus include, sports facilities construction and maintenance, sports events planning and organisation, sports clubs, sports kitting, sports talent identification and development, school sports and sports agency and consultancy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Female Personal Assistant to the CEO
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Support the CEO:
- Manage and maintain the CEO’s diary and email account and ensure that the CEO is fully prepared for all meetings and engagements with relevant briefing notes.
- Manage CEO’s travel, balancing cost and time efficiency and processing expenses.
- Conduct regular diary meetings with the CEO to discuss upcoming engagements and invitations and all other requests for the CEO’s time.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the CEO by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Manage the process from “start to finish” of obtaining briefings and papers (as required) from the Leadership Team on behalf of the CEO, to ensure that they are fully prepared for all engagements.
- Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the CEO.
- Responding to invites and making necessary arrangements.
- Work on delegated projects and research as directed to support the CEO in their meeting preparation.
- Schedule meetings between the CEO and their direct reports and the committees and groups of which they are a member.
- Handle confidential information; organize and maintain files.
- In the absence of the CEO, prepare correspondence on their behalf.
Qualifications / Requirements
- BSc / HND in any course (preferably in the Social Sciences or Arts)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience of working as an Executive Assistant at CEO level.
- Strong organizational skills
- Willingness to work long hours (weekend inclusive)
- Verbal and written articulacy
- Professional discretion
- Efficient and a quick thinker
- Well-developed time management skills
- IAAP Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) or professional certification in office management preferred.
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures.
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong literacy and verbal reasoning and proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars.
- Experience of complying with Company Secretary obligations and support of those responsibilities.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, able to adapt and respond to the unexpected.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects at hand.
- Ability to structure own time and create a transparent approach to workflow management.
- Confident, proactive, self-motivated and organized approach.
- Reliable, responsive, discrete, confidential and diplomatic.
- Calm under the pressure of short deadlines and unexpected change of plans.
- Problem-solving/ solution orientation.
- Good eye for detail and commitment to high quality outcomes.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Female Personal Assistant to the Group Chief Executive Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Project Secretary Job at Desicon Engineering Limited
- Personal Assistant to the CEO Job at Winock Limited
- Personal Assistant Job at Virtual PALyn
- Assistant Company Secretary (Legal) Job in Lagos
- Secretary Job at Authentic Nigeria Football & Allied Sports Supporter Club
- Secretary Job at Stretch-it Concepts
- Secretary Job at Tempkers Limited
- Confidential Secretary / Personal Assistant Job at Trinity Financials
- Secretary Job at Resource Intermediaries Limited