Tombeyi Services Limited - Our client is a fast growing group in the Oil and Gas space with a Global presence and an ever-increasing Nigerian footprint.in the oil and as modular refinery project with the facilities to develop a 30, 000 BPD modular refinery and 120 MWTs integrated power plant in the south south region of Nigeria.
We are currently looking for qualified candidates to drive the foundation of a world class indigenous oil and gas company in the position below:
Job Position: Finance Manager
Job Location: Akwa Ibom
- Be responsible for the financial planning, reporting and accounting of the companies within the Oil and Gas sector,
- Improve business performance provide support to management to ensure informed decision making and financial objectives are achieved,
- Take the lead in preparing budgets and financial plans ensuring they reflect objectives outlined in the business plan,
- Report on business performance,
- Play a key role in the Audit of financial statements,
- Ensure return on investment through reviewing all capital expenditure plans,
- Staff management and development Responsible for preparation of monthly consolidated balance sheet and cash flow.
- Must have a professional accounting qualification - preferably ACA, ACCA
- Ideally an MBA in Finance
- Experience within large Group IFRS consolidation
- Proven track record of strong technical accounting skills
- Extensive knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP, GAGAS
- Strong planning and organisational skills to ensure group deadlines are met
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be adept at interacting with individuals at all levels in the organisation
- 10 years minimum Financial experience
- 7 years minimum post qualification
- 5 years minimum within Oil and Gas
- 5 years in Financial Planning and Analysis or Audit environment
- 4 years senior management experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a one page capability statement and an updated Resume as a single document with full name as title of the document to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position and location clearly stated as subject of the email.
- Candidates will receive consideration for employment without prejudice.
- Individuals with disabilities needing assistance in the recruitment process are to indicate that in the capability statement/ application letter.
- Our client is an equal opportunity employer, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Account Officer Job at Saro Lifecare Limited
- Internal Control Manager Job at NEXTZON Business Services Limited
- Accountant Job at Alan & Grant
- Accounting Officer Job at holdent international limited
- Accountant Job at Almond Technologies
- Pally Agro Products Limited Recruitment for a Female Accountant
- Financial Advisor Job at ARM Life Plc
- Accountant Job at Richbrands Group
- Internal Auditor Job at Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited
- Finance and Admin Manager Job at LEAP Africa