Finance Operations Specialist Job at MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Finance Operations Specialist
Job Identification No.: 2130
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager Finance Operations
Division: MoMo Payment Service Bank (Finance)
- To lead and direct Forecasting and budgeting of the company’s business and financial performance.
- To lead and direct Financial consolidation and reporting of the company’s performance.
- Ensure accurate revenue reporting by checking integrity of data from data warehouse and other data source systems.
- Analyze revenue report and follow the revenue trends
- Review billing reports of the prior month to ensure which data to reprocess and escalate unsolved cases to Revenue Assurance.
- Review and analyze Non-Financial info (to be able to prepare reports needed) for support and checking financial information.
- Run and analyze different queries for Revenue analysis.
- Take ownership of revenue cycle related modules on ERP.
- Provide reports from Data Warehouse (EDW) and other source systems to support revenue accountant activities.
- Conduct monthly data reconciliation between different data source system and follow the material difference till it’s solved if exist.
- Confront network toll ticket files and traffic anomalies and escalate to technology and information systems units for prompt resolution where necessary.
- Ensure efficient optimization of databases/systems and prompt resolution of all reconciling items.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators in order to meet all month end reporting deadlines.
- First Degree in Computer Science, IT or any related field
- A professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA) will be an added advantage.
- Fluent in English.
- 3 - 7 Years' experience including:
- At least 2 years of working experience in IS environment.
- Practical knowledge of Computer Programming especially DB, Data warehouse, Business Intelligence, Data Analysis.
- Experience in the banking/fintech industry is an added advantage.
- Accounting experience is an added advantage.
- Internal Auditor Job at Premium Swiss Hotels and Resorts
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Job at Goldplates Feast House
- Resident Internal Auditor Job at Sundry Foods Limited
- Account Assistant Job at Kuddy Cosmetics
- Unit Accountant Job at Sundry Foods Limited
- Depot Accountant Job at Wemy Industries Limited
- Treasury Manager Job at Robert Walters
- Senior Accountant Job in Lagos
- Accountant Job at Teco Group Limited
- Field Recovery Officer Job at Beyond Credit