Finance/Admin Assistant Manager
Connig Technoserve is a dynamic telecommunications and information technology services provider operating in Nigeria and parts of West Africa. We provide customized, professional and turnkey services ranging from planning to rollout to maintenance throughout the product life cycle. We are managed by a team of professionals who are long term players in the IT and Telecommunications field.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Finance/Admin Assistant Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Create project accounts in the accounting system
- Maintain project-related records, including contracts and change orders
- Review and approve supplier invoices related to a project
- Review and approve time sheets for work related to a project
- Review and approve overhead charges to be applied to a project
- Review account totals related to project assets and expenses
- Investigate project variances and submit variance reports to management
- Prepare management report on monthly basis
- Report on project profitability to management
- Compile information for internal and external auditors, as required
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
- Experienced Project Accountant with 3-4 years experience in telecommunication sector.
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or any related discipline
- Member of professional body added advantage.
- Expert use of office suites and advanced excel
- Expert use of sage 50 accounting software.
- Use of other accounting software
- Understanding of Basic accounting principles.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in a PDF format, and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The Cover Letter should have "FIN-ASST -MGR -002" as the subject of the mail.
- Executive Assistant Job at CIG Motor Company Ltd
- Cost Controller Job at Subsea 7
- Office Administration Officer at an Oil and Gas Company
- Admin/HR Officer Job at an Oil and Gas Company
- Receptionist Job at Sanucom Nigeria Limited
- Interior Design Personal Assistant Job at Brandall Promotional Merchandise Limited
- Account Manager Job at HRLeverage
- Front Desk Officer Job at ByteWorks Technology Solutions
- Accountant Job at Easterly Global Limited