Finance/Payments Associate Recruitment at She Leads Africa
She Leads Africa is a digital media company for the modern, millennial African woman. With features in the Financial Times, BBC, CNN, Forbes and CNBC Africa, we’re creating the best digital content and offline events to help young African women build amazing careers and businesses, serve as community leaders and influencers, and eventually take over the world.
We generate revenue from brand partnerships, advertising revenue and direct to consumer sales (through our event ticket sales and digital learning opportunities).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Finance/Payments Associate
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full time
- The Finance/payments associate is responsible for ensuring that we're able to get paid.
- Researching and identifying payment platforms and methods for various countries across Africa for both our events (ticket sales) and digital content (masterclasses)
- Making recommendation of the best payments to use
- Sending invoices and receipts for our larger clients
- Excellent research skills
- Interest in fintech esp. payments
- Interest in creating amazing customer experiences
- Excellent project management skills
- Proactive thinker
Hours of work:
- 50 hours per week, usual working hours are from 9:00am - 6:00pm WAT.
- There will be a requirement from time to time to start work earlier or finish later as the role dictates.
- Financial Advisor/Sales Executive Recruitment at Custodian Life Assurance Limited
- Finance Intern Recruitment at NEO360
- Accountant Job at Tikos Bakery
- Accountant Job in Portharcourt
- Finance Team Lead Recruitment at Rovedana
- Financial Planner Job at CornerStone Insurance Plc
- Internal Control Officer Job at DynamicPlus Advisory
- Account Manager - Jumia Food at Jumia Nigeria
- Finance Manager Job at FHI360