Financial Accountant Job at Tsebo Rapid Nigeria Limited
Tsebo Rapid Nigeria Limited is a leading facilities services provider in Nigeria. Originally founded in 2011 as Rapid Facilities Management Limited, we quickly established a reputation for partnering with corporate clients, delivering high quality, cost-effective & transparent facilities solutions to international standards.
In 2014 we approached Tsebo Group in South Africa for a technical partnership which has evolved into a merger with Africa’s No1 Outsourced Services provider.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Financial Accountant
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare payroll and payroll vouchers.
- Manage staff loans and deductions.
- Post monthly payroll JVs to Sage 50
- Post PAYE / Pension / NSITF schedule and monthly payroll JVs.
- Additions, Amortization, and Prepayment Schedule as well as JVs.
- Prepare monthly interest on debt, finance leases and journal entries.
- Ensure Month-End Activities are completed and are accurate.
- Accrue for un-invoiced costs - OPEX & cost of sales.
- Review trial balance at month-end.
- Maintain proper file for month-end checklists of all finance staff, schedules for all balance sheet and intercompany reconciliations, and correspondences.
- Prepare WHT / PAYE / Pension/NSITF / ITF schedule and ensure remittances.
- Remit withholding taxes and PAYE due to FIRS, LIRS and other IRS.
- File monthly VAT returns.
- Produce report on indirect staff cost allocation in line with advice from the operations team.
- Produce intercompany ledgers.
Job-Related Work Experience / Qualifications
- BSc / HND Accounting / Finance
- ACA will be an added advantage.
- Four (4) years minimum experience in a similar role
Specialist Core Competencies:
- An analytical mind.
- Negotiation skills and ability to develop strong working relationships.
- Commercial and business awareness.
- Good communication skills- verbal and written.
- A keen eye for detail and a desire to probe further for data.
- Deadline-oriented and an ability to stick to time constraints.
- Leadership and team working skills within own area and across the business.
- Able to deal with multiple issues, tasks and priorities concurrently.
- Able to understand and identify key objectives across the business.
- Account Officer Job at HST Limited
- Cost Controller Intern Recruitment at Baobab Micro Finance Bank
- Account Executive Job at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Account Manager Job at Upstream
- Microsoft Corporation Recruitment for Account Executive - FSI
- Assistant Accountant Job at Pyramids Diagnostics Services
- Female Entry Level Accounting Officer Job at Owens and Xley Consults
- Ongoing Recruitment at Zilt Investment
- Cashier Job at Greenfield Consulting
- Accountant Job at FHON Consulting