FITNESS STUDIO ADMIN OFFICER
Purpose Statement: To assist in the management of the fitness studio with specific management responsibilities for client services and facilities management.
This is an internship type position, providing an on the job learning experience that would suit someone looking to gain full time experience in the fitness industry.
1. Client Service and Service Delivery
2. Provide Fitness support
3. Members Supervision
4. Management of Facilities/Equipment
Attributes and Skills:
• A high standard of personal integrity, discretion and tact, maintaining confidentiality
• Great marketing skill
• Good problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Aptitude for identifying opportunities for improving performance
• Good working knowledge of the MS Office products
• Excellent communicator (at all levels)
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Must hold OND, HND or BSc degree in any discipline
• Must not be more than 27 years of age.
• Must have good computer skills
• Must be very good in using popular social media platforms
• Must be able to learn new skills within a very short time frame.
• Must reside within Lagos Mainland Local govt.
- NNPC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Loan Officer
- Sales Officer Job at Martyns Consulting
- Business Development Manager Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Sales Administrator Job at LS Scientific Limited
- Business Development Officer Job at Martyns Consulting
- Receptionist Job at Yummie Delite
- Business Officer Job at Cellulant
- Customer Relations Manager Job at Literamed Publications Nigeria
- Sales Attendant Job at Workarena