Fleet Administrator Job at Tek Experts
Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Fleet Administrator
Requisition ID: 12659
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Category: Human Resources
- We are seeking a driven Fleet Administrator to oversee staff travel logistics and ensure that all staff journeys are optimized for efficiency and in line with the highest standards of safety and compliance.
- In addition, you will be responsible for the ongoing analysis of transport data files to then improve future journey planning to reduce costs and time spent.
- This role will provide substantial responsibility and the opportunity to contribute to the company's performance by streamlining staff transport.
- Work closely with vehicle providers to ensure the availability of vehicles for staff transport, pick-up, and drop-off.
- Liaise with the operations manager regarding monthly staff shift data and allocate vehicles accordingly.
- Ensure that all vehicles provided by vendors are properly registered, in good condition, and meet standard safety requirements.
- Ensure that staff members adhere strictly to their route schedule.
- Develop a boarding/offboarding system that prevents disorderliness and ensure vendors’ compliance with local and national transport regulations.
- Prepare monthly reports on vendors’ performance and ensure continuous improvement of staff transport operations.
- Draw up a monthly budget for the company’s fleet management and ensure it is observed.
- Monitor vehicles’ locations to ensure that staff arrive at work on time.
- At least 2 years of experience in a comparable role.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven experience with inventory, supply, and vendor management.
- Impeccable time-management skills with a capacity for prioritizing and executing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office or similar software.
- Professional fluency in English, both written and verbal, is essential.
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
- Logistics Sales Executive Job at OMOROY
- Job Openings at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Logistics / Welfare Lead Job at Del-York Agency
- Logistics & Supply Chain Manager Job at Nutri K Limited
- Import and Export Officer Job at Phillips Outsourcing Limited
- Logistics Manager Job at Fastest Cakes
- Field Support Supervisor
- Facility Management and Logistics Advisor Job at Palladium
- Fleet Officer Job at Catholic Relief Services
- Logistics Manager Job at Dispatch Healthcare International Logistics Limited