Fleet Supervisor Job at Dreams Skills Placement Agency
Dreams Skills Placement Agency - Our client, a Haulage company is currently seeking to employ qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Position: Fleet Supervisor
Job Location: Lagos
The Fleet Supervisor will:
- Coordinate all truck fleet and to ensure they are all operational.
- Manage and maintain the fleet of trucks within the business and to ensure they are used in accordance with all Clients? policies and procedures.
- Be responsible for assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet, maintaining detailed records of truck servicing and inspection and scheduling regular truck maintenance to ensure operational efficiency, among other duties.
- Improve fleet productivity whilst also reducing costs and increasing profits.
- Manage Staff within the transport section.
- Organize Truck Safety Stickers & Registration
- Organize the repair of any damage to vehicles
- Provide monthly fuel usage report to the GM Operations
- Provide monthly Vehicle Maintenance cost report to the GM Operation
- Organize & Schedule Fleet vehicle maintenance
- Conduct random inspections of trucks within the fleet
- 5 years of experience in Transportation Industry
- 5 Years in a supervisory position
- Ability to make decisions under pressure
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Good commercial and business understanding
- Proficient in computing ? Microsoft Office programme (Word, Excel, Project Scheduler,
- PowerPoint) internet, email
- Fluent in both Pidgin & English both verbal and written.
- Tertiary qualification in relevant discipline
- Experienced in working in a multicultural environment
- Ability to foster team-oriented goals.
The Fleet Supervisor must have knowledge of:
- Principles and practices of vehicle and equipment maintenance
- Principles and practices of fleet management.
- Equipment, tools and materials used in vehicle and equipment maintenance activities and services.
- Principles of supervision and training.
- Basic budgeting principles.
- Principles and practices of safety management.
- Pertinent local, state and federal laws, ordinances and rules as related to transportation and fleet operations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
- Logistics Officer Job at Libmot Logistics Limited
- Marketing Executive Job at Oxford Group Nigeria
- Store Manager Job at Owens and Xley Consults
- Freelance Delivery Agent Job at Elo-Ex Transport Services
- Operations Manager (Office 3650) Job at Tek Experts
- Technical Support Engineer at Tek Experts
- Controls and Instrumentation Engineer Job in an Oil and Gas Company
- Latest Vacancies in an indigenous Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization
- Massive Recruitment at American University of Nigeria
- COO, Logistics and Supply Chain Job at Alan & Grant