Flutterwave Internship Programme Recruitment 2018
Flutterwave is a payment technology company focused on helping banks and businesses provide seamless and secure payment experiences for their customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Intern
Job Location: Lagos
Duration: February 2018 - April 2018
About the Program
An exceptional opportunity to work within various Flutterwave departments. Interns will get to experience and learn about more than one role within Flutterwave. You will be exposed to an even more diverse range of roles and responsibilities which will allow you to assess your skills and interests in a number of positions before targeting teams that are the best fit for you.
The available departments are:
- Marketing: Do you know how to reach out to our customers digitally and basically bring them into the fold and make them feel welcome anytime?
- Software Engineering: Are you enthusiastic about building applications both web and mobile with emphasis on frontend, backend, IOS & Android; and you are also not afraid to get your hands dirty in designs?
- Customer Success: Are you passionate about making sure customer’s needs are met?
- Growth: Do you have a knack for selling products?
- Finance: Do you love numbers and can run them in any currency?
- Compliance: Do you want to be part of a group of people that ensure that the regulations set by the various regulatory bodies are adhered to?
- Project Management: Do you think you can oversee the journey of a project from the inception to the conclusion?
- Research & Ideation: Are you constantly reeling with new ideas and want them shared and implemented?
- Candidates must be based in Lagos or be willing to reside in Lagos during the internship period.
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 10 weeks and up to 12 weeks at Flutterwave.
- Participants must be 18 years or older by the start of the program.
- Resume or CV: Uploaded to the application in PDF or Word format with size not more than 2MB
- Complete the form with the requested details
- Links to previous projects and initiatives (if any) should be appended to the application form in the provided field.
- Cadwell Limited Skilled Pipeline Recruitment Programme 2018
- Sterling Bank Plc One Woman Mentorship Programme 2018
- Business Development Executive
- AAA Bits Consulting Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2018/2019
- Sahara Group Nationwide Graduate Engineering Programme 2018
- Graduate Intern at Cornerstone Staffing
- Graduate Trainee at Riddle Technologies Limited
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Graduate Trainee 2018
- Megastructures Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018