Frigoglass Nigeria Technical Trainee Programme 2019
Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
Application are invited for:
Job Position: Technical Trainee Programme
Job Location: Lagos
- We are hereby offering a unique opportunity for young Nigerian graduates to kick start their careers by enrolling in our Technical Trainee Programme.
- Frigoglass Technical Trainee Programme is an intensive 12-month Technical Training in Glass production aimed at developing and mentoring new glass experts.
- First Degree or HND in Engineering (specifically in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering)
- Minimum of Second Class Division
- Must have completed NYSC
- Maximum age of 27 years
Note: Applicants can only apply for one position, multiple entries will be disqualified. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Economist (Youth Corps Member) Recruitment at Rossland Screening Solutions
- NNPC sends Invite to Shortlisted Candidates for Aptitude Test in 1st June, 2019
- Citygate Global Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Management Trainee Recruitment at Omar Gardens Floral Company
- Sales Intern Recruitment at Lumos Nigeria
- Graduate Control Engineer Trainee Recruitment at Baker Hughes
- National Graduate Trainees Recruitment at BAUN Limited, May 2019
- KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Y2K-Dish Electrical Technical Company
- Boston Consulting Group Graduate Recruitment Program 2019