Front Desk Officer Job at First Synergi Construction Limited
First Synergi Construction Limited - Incorporated in Nigeria in 2007, First Synergi homes Limited primarily provides interior design and construction services to the private and public sector. Operating from our office in Lekki Scheme 1, which also houses our design studio and showroom(Waterflow). FSHL has been able to build world class homes in and around lekki consistentently for the past few years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front Desk Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk officer to undertake all front desk activities and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. Who will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. Who should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- Front Desk administration entails complete duties such as greeting guests, making appointments, developing schedules, answering to customer inquiries, handling correspondence, doing paperwork, and maintaining a professional image.
- This position is the mirror to which customers and clients view the organization.
- Receive guests and clients on behalf of the organization.
- Maintain a logbook of all incoming guests and clients in the organization daily.
- Act as the point of contact between manager and clients.
- Answer all incoming calls and messages.
- Manage appointments and schedule meetings.
- Always ensure tidiness and proper ventilation of the reception area.
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Handle customers’ requests and complaints.
- Be willing to assist as needed.
- A degree in Social Sciences, Administration or any related field is required.
- Possess between 3 to 5years’ front desk or customer service working experience.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Preferably female.
- Possess Communications and Interpersonal Skills.
- Must be Presentable, Eloquent and Very Professional.
- Must Possess a Strong Sense of Confidentiality.
- Basic knowledge of office equipment. E.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Fluent in English Language.
- Ability to pay keen attention to details.
- Be a people’s person.
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
- Admin/Bid Executive Recruitment at Focus Group
- Sales Admin Officer Job at Aldelia Group
- Front Office Manager Job at De Santiago Milan Hotel and Suites
- Female Administrative Officer (Logistics) Recruitment at Willers Solutions Limited
- Maintenance Admin Officer Recruitment at Busy Minds Consults
- Administrative Officer Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- EMPIRE TECHNOLOGIES NIGERIA LIMITED Recruitment for Front Office Receptionist
- Front Office Manager Job at Aldelia Group
- Administrative Officer Job at Prorich Product
- Receptionist Job at Diris Sweetness