Front Desk Officer Job at Owens and Xley Consults
Owens and Xley Consults - Our client, a luxury Beauty Studio located in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State is recruiting qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front Desk Officer
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
- Be in constant communication with prospective customers via calls, messages, networking events and the use of social media with the goal of generating sales
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customer needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Attend to phone calls from customers and resolve enquiries, queries, emails or other means as directed
- Receive all walk in customers and direct them to the appropriate department. Ensure they are properly attended to.
- Provide support to prospective clients on enquiries and after sales services and follow up administration to ensure professionalism in services
- Submit weekly reports to Studio Manager
- BSc / HND qualification
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Ability to communicate clearly (Great communication and problem solving skills)
- Self control
- Exceptional computer skills
- A friendly and professional demeanor
- Team player.
N50,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the "Job role" as subject of the email.
- New Job Openings at EnvironQuest Nigeria Limited
- Latest Job opportunities at FHI 360
- Ongoing Recruitment in a Leading Social Enterprise in Nigeria
- Latest Job Vacancies at KOKO TV Nigeria
- Customer Address Verification Officer Job at Polaris Digitech Limited
- Security Officer Job at Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited
- Content Writer Job at Trado Global Limited
- Telesales Officer Job in the Technology industry
- Admin and Finance Officer
- Van Sales Representative Job at Pavoreal Industries Limited