Front Desk Representative Job at Hills Apartments & Homes Limited
Hills Apartments & Homes Limited, a reputable Real Estate Company registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria. We collect investment & invest in successful business of buying and selling of own real estate and get a good profit. we buy residential real estate, townhomes and give them a new and attractive look by customizing and sell them with a very good profit.
We offer property seekers an easy way to find details of properties in Nigeria whether you are resident in Nigeria, Nigerians in the diaspora or an expatriate looking for a long term or short term lease or to buy or simply looking to get some information on available properties. We give our clients comfort and class
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front Desk Representative
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a pleasant and friendly Front Desk Representative to join our team! As a Front Desk Representative, you will be responsible for different receptionist and clerical duties at our office.
- As the front-line-employee, your role will be extremely important for improving customer experience and satisfaction. Your goal should always be to make our guests feel comfortable and satisfied while in our office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep front desk clean, tidy and supplied with all the necessary supplies
- Greet, communicate with and welcome guests
- Answer all the customers' questions and address their complaints
- Answer all incoming calls, redirect them when needed
- Receive letters, packages and send them to appropriate destination
- Prepare and manage outgoing mail
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies
- Make supply orders when needed
- A minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Public Relations, Management, Administration or any other related field.
- At least 3 years of work experience.
- Must have very good Interpersonal, active listening and writing communication skills.
- Must be proactive, good in scheduling and pays attention to details.
- Must be able to manage stress, adapt to various working conditions with good problem-solving skills.
- Must have an excellent customer service skills.
- Must be computer literate and have good phone etiquette.
- Must have a good team spirit, flexible with physical stamina.
- Monitor and update records and files
- Monitor and log office expenses and costs
- Office Assistant Job at Darway Coast Nigeria Limited
- Receptionist / Customer Care Representative Job at Global Oneword Healthcare Limited
- Account / Admin Officer Recruitment at Nicole Sinclair
- Office Assistant Job at Datom consulting ltd
- Administrative Assistant Job at iRecharge Tech-Innovations
- Executive Assistant Job at Lead Enterprise Support Company
- Receptionist Recruitment at Big Blue Freight Nigeria Limited
- Front Desk Officer Job at Afalog
- ICS Outsourcing Limited Recruitment for an Office Manager
- Administrative Support Officer (NYSC) Recruitment at Vantegral Consulting