Front End Developer Job at Credpal
CredPal is a financial technology company that provides credit cards for consumers to meet their immediate financial needs. We are leveraging technology and the retail industry to provide a modern consumer credit solution for Africa and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front End Developer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a Front-End Developer to be actively involved in determining structure and design of web pages, striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design, and ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones
- Having a keen eye for design, responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
- Work in teams alongside Back end Developers, Graphic Designers, and User Experience Designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- 5years of experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or related field.
- Relevant training & certifications.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with graphic design & prototyping applications such as Figma, Adobe photoshop.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
- Job Recruitment at Chemonics International
- Graduate (NYSC) Recruitment eHealth4everyone
- Senior Web Developer Job at AKI Solutions
- Automated Software Tester Job at AppZone Limited
- Full Stack Web Developer Job at Viicsoft Solutions
- Software Developer Job at AppZone Limited
- .Net Developer Job at CrowdForce
- Experienced PHP Developer Job at Parkway Project Limited
- UI / UX Designer Job at AFTJ Digital Marketing
- Python Developer Job at Growth in Value Alliance