Frontend Engineer Job at Tokeeto's ticket distribution service (TDS)
Tokeeto's ticket distribution service (TDS) is built to facilitate efficient ground transportation in Africa by providing transport operators with the necessary tools to manage checking and boardings, the network to sell tickets faster, while giving ticket retailers the tools to serve travellers across the continent in real time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Frontend Engineer
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Software engineers are known to have a high taste for quality. From critical thinking, to the consideration of the overall time/space complexity of their algorithms, to the structure they use for data storage, their attention to detail is apt.
- Tokeeto is developing critical systems that serve the needs of people across the transportation industry. We’re currently looking for front-end engineers who understand and can apply the following in their day-to-day:
- Data Structures and their related Algorithms.
- Object Oriented Design Patterns: Factory, Singletons, etc.
- Test-Driven Development.
In a very relaxed environment with a small but growing team, you will be building and rolling out applications that serve people across Africa. You will be working directly with the CTO and your core responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with the team to ensure that solutions are built rapidly using best known practices.
- Designing and implementing front-end applications to serve multiple platforms and devices.
- Creating and converting UI designs into working front-end applications.
- Breaking down complex problems and finding solutions in granular fashion, just like the engineer you are.
- Analyzing, building, testing and reiterating to ensure a very low point of failure for the applications you will be developing.
- Working with schedules and delivering quality.
Tech Stack Expectations
Nice to have:
What We Offer
- Attractive salary of N150,000 - N180,000 / month.
- Great company culture that encourages collaboration and allows room for self-development and improvement.
- A clearly defined growth path for engineers within the company.
- Equity of 0.01% - 0.5%.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: On confirmation of suitability, you will be required to take an online coding test before being invited for an in-person interview. The online tests are designed to test your knowledge and understanding of computer science basics.
- Computer Software Officer at Compovine Technologies Limited
- Software Engineer Job at FairMoney Nigeria
- Android Developer Job at NetPlusDotCom
- Digital Marketer / Communications Manager at Bizpool Africa
- Website & IT Manager at Bizpool Africa
- Remote Mobile Developer (Flutter) at Urban Hive Nigeria
- Social Media Officer Job at Deangelo Limited
- Product Analyst Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- Full Stack Developer Job at Proten Internationa