Full Stack Developer Job at Gokada
Gokada is one of the leading technology startups in Nigeria, and has the potential to become one of the most impactful companies in all of Africa. The company operates the leading “superapp” on-demand multi-service platform in Africa’s largest economy, Nigeria, and Gokada’s services include delivery, ride-hailing, and other verticals. Similar to how more mature international peers such as Gojek, Grab, and Pathao evolved, Gokada is growing very rapidly and has attracted a strong roster of local and international VC backers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Full Stack Developer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- Given the current Lagos market, traffic remains one of the biggest challenges
- After working on providing safe and reliable delivery services in Lagos, Gokada is looking to pilot new projects to give Lagosians safe, fast and reliable service. Looking for rock stars to take over the entire initiative of market research, running full scale test pilots and finally building/scaling the project. Will be initially a 3-month project which can be further converted to full-time position based on performance and interest.
- You’ll be joining a team of highly motivated and vibrant professionals that believe in collaboration, passionate about excellence and results. You’ll learn about the Gokada way, our values, learn from our team, management, while also sharing your own best practices and your own style. You'll get to know our quirks and how we celebrate and value everyone's personality on our team and organization as a whole.
- We are looking to add a passionate full stack developer to our product team. Day-to-day, you will work closely with the product team in Agile sprints, to improve and maintain our current product. This is a long-term, full-time position.
- Degree in a relevant Business-oriented stream.
- A minimum of 3 years' demonstrable experience in a pertinent managerial position.
- Effective presentation and communications skills.
The Skill Set:
- Minimum of 5 years experience with OOP, ideally in PHP/Python
- Experience with AWS (S3/RDS/EC2/Route 53)
- Experience with MySQL/MongoDB
- Experience with Git
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience with Laravel/Lumen framework
- Fluency in English
Nice To Have Skills:
- Experience with automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Experience with React/React-Native framework
- Experience deploying hybrid apps to Google Play and App Store
- Junior React Developer Job at Anchorit International Limited
- Employment Opportunities at Conclase Consulting
- Front End Developer Job at Ventoven Limited
- Web Developer Job at BlueSlip Limited
- Software Engineer / Web Developer Intern Recruitment at Walex Biz Nigeria
- Mobile Application Developer Job at Libra Motors Limited
- Front-end Developer Job at Summitech Computing Limited
- Web Administrator Job at SKLD Integrated Services Limited
- React Native Developer Job at Access Solutions Limited
- Employment Opportunities at Softcom Limited