Full Stack Developer Job at PayQart Solutions Limited
PayQart is afinancial technology company offering payment solutions to merchants and both online and offline stores.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Full Stack Developer
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Payqart, a financial technology company is seeking a Full Stack Developer to help us build a cutting edge savings and lending platform. You must be willing and able to learn everything about our products and end user needs as well as deliver against the product paper/brief through go live.
- Candidate should have experience in or at least willingness to learn more about financial services/fintech
- We are looking for developers who are passionate about emerging businessâ€‹ and technology models as well as working in a space full of unknowns. This is an excellent opportunity for any developer seeking to explore new ideas with the team. We need developers who are enthusiastic and rigorous when tackling new problems, extremely versatile, who thrive in an agile, test-driven development and automated testing environment.
- Partner with product management, marketing and the rest of product development team to understand product vision, user needs, brand design aesthetics and back-end infrastructure
- Translate complex business needs into innovative technical solutions and contribute to product advancement to guarantee solutions are designed for successful deployment
- Develop high quality prototypes, proofs of concept in addition to production quality solutions
- Create user-friendly, intuitive, fast-paced, real-time web pages and mobile apps
- Design web and mobile-based features that ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Ensure efficient performance and scalability of solutions - optimize applications for maximum speed
- Participate in team/project activities: requirement refinement, sprint planning, task estimations, coding, troubleshooting, retrospectives, etc.
- Maintain and continuously improve website and mobile applications by getting feedback from and developing solutions for our clients
- Must be willing to work full time in an office environment.
- Interested candidates should possess a degree with 2 years work experience.
- Demonstrated experience of having taken large-scale initiatives from conception through to production, while continuing to support, optimize, and iterate
- Deep knowledge of at least one front-end framework React, Angular, Vue as well as experience with responsive design interface development
- Extensive experience with architecture and design principles, building to consider maintainability, performance, security requirements, and impact.
- Working knowledge of at least one complementary front-end languages / frameworks (ex: React, Angular, Vue )
- Deep understanding of fundamental database concepts - relational (SQL) database, non-relational (NoSQL) database, ORMs / ODMs and Web storage API (front end)
- Strong ability to problem-solve, debug, and understand pertinent performance metrics
- Strong preference for test-driven-development (TDD) and understands its importance
- Strength with at least one web server technology (ex : Apache, Nginx)
- Strength working within at least one cloud hosting platform (ex: AWS, GCP)
- Confident working with tools and editors (ex : Grunt, Sublime, Atom, JSLint)
- Measured experience with unit, integration, e2e and UI testing, with at least one relevant testing framework
- Expert leveraging software-development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies, (such as agile) to drive positive personal / team outcomes to increase velocity and on-time delivery.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Full Stack Developer (React) Job at Utopia Media Group
- Courteville Business Solutions Plc Recruitment for a Software Developer
- Product Designer Job at Anyjob
- Software Engineer / Web Developer Job at Walex Biz Nigeria
- Mobile Developer & Frontend Developer Job at TranSave Technologies Limited
- Employment Opportunities at BrilloConnetz
- Job Vacancies at Krystal Digital Solutions Limited
- Web Developer Job at International Housing and Construction Show Limited
- Wordpress Developer Job at ExpressTech Softwares Solution Pvt. Limited
- NodeJS Backend Engineer Job at Jetiffy Limited