Fullstack Developer Job at property4naija.com
Property4Naija is an affiliate of Elegant Castle City Ltd. a foremost professional real estate consultancy services firm in Ikeja, Lagos. Managed by a team of seasoned real estate practitioners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Fullstack Developer
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function
- and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Responsible for working on a range of projects, designing appealing websites and interacting on a daily basis with, back-end developers and marketers
- Working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and being responsible for determining all necessary coding requirements for a site's creation including forms, e-commerce capability and specialized scripts.
- Working with designers, Front End and project management staff to capture requirements for the functional elements of website projects. Also responsible for liaising with clients and ensuring that all work carried out complies with standards and guidelines
- Building PHP websites using PHP based frameworks.
- Planning and conducting cross-browser usability testing against W3C.
- Testing and validating work produced as part of the development process.
- Developing advanced database-driven websites & systems including eCommerce.
- Back-end development and maintenance of websites using PHP and MySQL.
- Developing compatible User Interface functionality using jQuery & other libraries.
- Developing websites using MySQL, PHP, ASP.NET & other programming tools.
- Working in a data analyst role and with business intelligence applications.
- Documenting features, technical specifications & infrastructure requirements.
- Working with a multi-disciplinary team to convert business needs into technical specifications.
- Involved in front-end design, site maintenance & email marketing campaigns.
- Coding using front-end technologies, such as CSS and HTML.
- Testing site functionality, identifying problems or bugs and fixing errors
- Maintaining and enhancing company software
Key Skills and Competencies
- Experience of Object-oriented Software Development Methodologies.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment & complete projects to schedule.
- Proven ability to design, code and build perfect web sites and applications.
- Ability to work on high volume websites across a wide variety of desktop and mobile browsers.
- Experience of creating ads, logos, brochures and other design collateral.
- Some project management skills and ability to manage own projects.
- Can multi-task effectively, pay attention to detail and meet tight deadlines.
- Able to work with diverse clients, either commercial or public sectors.
- Can communicate effectively with clients to understand their requirements.
- Ability to meet clients face to face and build long term relationships.
- Can explain technical issues clearly to non-technical colleagues & clients.
- Ability to multi-task, react quickly to shifting priorities and meet deadlines.
- Proactive, confident and with a positive "can-do" attitude.
- Able to clearly communicate technical data to non-technical colleagues and clients.
- Continuously monitoring industry trends, technologies and standards.
- Possessing all-round analysis and programming skills.
- Methodical yet creative & having a proven ability for efficient problem-solving.
- Excellent attention to detail both front and back end.
- Establishing the core purpose of the website by identifying its users.
- Carrying out tasks related to full software development life-cycle.
- Improving a customer’s experience in all digital channels.
- Designing email marketing campaigns for clients.
- Working on the websites of high visibility, multi-national companies and brands.
- Liaising with account managers, sales teams and third-party technical support to ensure the successful and timely delivery of a project.
- Coming up with cost estimates for new website building project
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email
- React Native Developer Job at Access Solutions Limited
- Employment Opportunities at Softcom Limited
- Mobile Application Developer Job at DreamLabs Nigeria Limited
- Lead Software Engineer Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- Full Stack Developer Job at Anyjob
- Software / Programming Engineer Job at Luxsit Integration
- UI / UX Designer Job at AFTJ Digital Marketing
- Senior Front-End Mobile App Developer Job at Factory Irisii
- Web Developer Job at Bervidson Group
- Software Developer Job at Shaban Technologies Limited