FullStack Python / React Engineer
Zeno is a mobile app providing mass transportation as a service via ride sharing. Our mission is to offer a reliable option for commuters to comfortably be in transit at an affordable price
We believe your transit moments should offer some comfort, a good time to relax and unwind from work. As millennials, we do things for ourselves, but we know it is great to have someone tend to you while you are on the move…, this is the experience Zeno offers you, to deliver mass transportation as a service to you at the least cost possible.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: FullStack Python / React Engineer
Location: Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
- Zeno Nigeria is looking for a FullStack Python/React Engineer to join our engineering team.
- Our engineering team works with the latest technology - constantly improving our codebase to make it better, more scalable, and leaner.
- We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic FullStack Python/React Engineer.
- Create solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Phyton and React project.
- Define project objectives by analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features, and functionality.
- Identify Risks and inform the Lead and others on time.
Technology Stack Requirements
Nice to have:
- Java, C++, Machine and Deep Learning with Python, Big Data with Apache Hadoop
What challenges await you?
- Ship products that clients love to use!
- Build and expand Python-based REST APIs
- Design and query database schemas
- Implement frontend components in React
- Experience in Micro-service Architecture development
What do we expect from you?
- Degree in Computer Science or closely related
- Professional work experience with frontend and backend focus
- Building beautiful, testable, reusable UIs in React, or any other front-end technology
- Experience with implementing and designing RESTful APIs
- Experience with unit testing/integration testing is a plus
- End-to-end development of software systems from architecture and design through development to deployments and maintenance
- 4+ years experience with databases and database applications (we mostly use MySQL and Postgres Server)
- Solid understanding of programming fundamentals and development process and strategies (ie: software development models, TDD, unit tests, domain-driven design, etc
- We expect all of our developers to be exceptionally proficient at coding
- Provides input to the technology leadership, project management, and account teams to define deliverables and timelines.
Soft Skills Requirements:
- Ability to learn a new skill very quickly.
- Good time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving.
- Team player
- Experienced Marketer / Sales Representative Recruitment
- Teacher Job at Dego Educonsult
- Company Driver Job at Interra Networks
- Security Guard Job at Interra Networks
- Home Economics / Food and Nutrition Teacher Recruitment
- Female Administrative Officer / Retail Assistant Recruitment at Anyjob
- Security Guard Job at Royal Heritages
- Driver Job at A Holding company
- Digital Marketing Engineer Job at Huawei Technologies Limited
- Quality Control Officer Job at International Polyworks Company Limited