General Manager Job at Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: General Manager (NGO)
Job Location: Orifite, Anambra
Job Type: Contract
- The General Manager will ensure that the foundation goals are met in a timely fashion by efficiently and effectively managing personnel and resources
- Provide strategic direction and execution of responsibilities focused in growing the foundation
- Direct and coordinate foundation's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments and increase efficiency
- Bachelor's degree or MSc in Business Administration, Public Administration, Management or a related field
- 10 years’ experience in an administrative position with 5 years leadership role
- Experience in the management of an NGO is an added advantage
- Must have a working knowledge of State, Federal and International policies and NGO regulations.
- Public relations and marketing Knowledge
- Administration, B.Sc/M.Sc, Knowledge of NGO Regulations, Management, Planning/Cordinating.
- Centre Manager Job at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited (AETI)
- Employment Opportunties at BIC® products
- Branch Manager Job at Proxynet Communications
- Recruitment at 9mobile
- Manager Job at Trinity Finance
- General Manager Human Resources Job at Proten International
- General Manager Job at Eden Solution and Resources Ltd.
- Current Job Vacancies at Olam Nigeria Limited
- Managing Director Job at Oxford Diamond Agventure Limited
- General Manager Job at Ventures Park