General Manager Job at Lington & Bernie Consulting Limited
Lington & Bernie Consulting Limited was established on October 8, 1999 to provide efficient and qualitative consulting services to the oil and gas industry, banks and financial institutions, power sector, as well as other corporate organizations in the areas of human resources placement and management, human resources consulting services, tax administration and payroll services as well as oil and gas fiscal and contractual terms advisory services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: General Manager
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This position is accountable for the overall success of the company, meeting and exceeding revenue measures.
- Constantly strive for improvements in work process and results to better meet client's expectations
- Strategically identify and develop new business opportunities that either expand on current business or have the potential to generate new revenue streams.
- Support the senior managers to prepare and write bids for tenders and/or proposals that place the company in the position to win business.
- Provide high-level client interface and assist staff as necessary with building a secure relationship
- Building excellent staff culture and client relationships, through leadership, by example and strong interpersonal skills.
- Cultivate high levels of staff retention by creating a challenging, stimulating and exciting work environment which encourages optimal individual and team performance.
- Responsible for the quality, timeliness and presentation of work and ensuring a high degree of professionalism is maintained.
Education and Required Skills
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable organization.
- MSc/MBA is mandatory and must also be professionally certified
- 8 -10 years working experience in the same capacity
- Strong experience in managing a diverse workforce including both sales and operations.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships external partners
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Position Title" as the subject of the email.
- General Manager Job at Eleo Designs
- Sound/studio Engineer
- General Manager Job at pinnah food limited
- Sacvin Nigeria Limited Recruitment for a Supervisor
- Managing Director Job at Oxford international Group
- Branch Manager Job at Citygate Global
- Manager Job at Alowiz Publishers Limited
- Centre Manager Job at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited (AETI)
- Employment Opportunties at BIC® products
- Branch Manager Job at Proxynet Communications