General Manager Job at Vodstra Limited
Vodstra Limited - Our client, a major player in dry cleaning business require the services of a young dynamic and experienced General Manager to oversee all operations of Dry-cleaning and Laundry business. He will manage all operational processes of the organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: General Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- The General Manager will be responsible for driving profitability, business growth and expansion
- Drive the development and implementation of the excellent service, sales and profitability of the business
- Direct all operational aspects of the business to supports the achievement of the company’s business goals.
- Evaluate regularly the effectiveness of operations to ensure that policies are being observed and that goals are being attained
- Responsible for effective and efficient Procurement system for the company
- Manage Cost efficiently
- Ensure all Assets are fully Utilized and turnaround service
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc in Management, Business Administration or other relevant disciplines
- At least 10 years professional experience
- Must have existing clientele
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong business development skills, goal-oriented and a good communicator.
Very competitive & negotiable, commensurate with the industry standard.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the "Job Title" as the mail subject
- Production Manager Job at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Workshop Supervisor/Manager Job at Hobark International Limited
- Head, Support Services Job at Egbin Power Plc
- General Manager, Media Sales & Marketing Job at HS Media Group
- LOGISTICS MANAGER
- ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER
- Director General/Chief Executive Officer Job at Federal Ministry of Science and Technology
- Manager Job at Tempkers
- Supervisor Job at Wangaraufoods
- Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager Job at Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture (CNFA)