General Manager, Technical Job at The Caracal Oil & Gas
The Caracal Oil & Gas Support Group is an offshore oilfield solutions group of companies established in 2013 with the vision to bring world class operating standards to support offshore West African oil and gas operators.
We are currently looking to engage experienced professionals to join us within the capacity below:
Job Position: General Manager, Technical
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Roles and Functions
- Define project engineering organisation charts, staffing the roles with engineering Head of Department.
- Ensure review of contractual documents engineering related interfacing with other project function.
- Ensure correct consideration and application of technological requirements in all project phases up to the handing over of the plant to the Client.
- Ensure skills, know-how and methods for the relevant technologies are developed and available and that an appropriate plan for training is in place.
- Participate in defining the overall project planning and scheduling, directly supervising the finalization of engineering plans and schedule, including the architecture of detail engineering outsourcing.
- Promote and participate to the induction of the engineering team to contract/project requirements.
- Participate to Risk management and other inter-functional reviews for the engineering concerns.
- Coordinate execution of multidisciplinary engineering activities,and manage activities assigned to and/or other Engineering Companies involved in the project.
- Ensure effective interdisciplinary coordination verifying adequacy and consistency of design solutions.
- Take necessary technical decisions in case of unresolved conflicts between disciplines,ensuring that the engineering team properly interfaces with other project team members.
- Ensure that adopted technical solutions are in line with project cost and time schedule objectives, taking appropriate action to avoid, absorb or minimize deviations.
- Supervise issue of engineering deliverables approving key multidisciplinary documents of own competence.
- Support Project Manager in relations with Client and/or Licensors regarding process and specialist engineering problems.
- Promote and attends to design, safety, 3D model reviews supervising the follow-up of the outcomes.
- Participate to contract management giving technical support to PM for variations requests and change orders.
- Consolidate engineering hours and material budgets based on discipline departments budgets and control it during the course of the project alerting Project Management in case of variation and suggest mitigation measures.
- Ensure carrying out of all engineering activities that support material/construction procurement process services.
- Ensure availability of Commissioning/Start-up Plans with the Operating Manuals and Mechanical Manuals.
- Ensure that lessons learned for engineering are clearly identified, granting the monitoring of plant performances to capitalize experiences identifying area of improvement in close coordination with the relevant product line central functions.
- Graduate Degree in Engineering, Project Management + 18 years experience
- Age 30-60
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com citing the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Solutions Engineer Job at Pivotage Consulting
- Sales Engineer Job at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Technical and Operations Manager Job at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Maintenance Engineer Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Electrical Engineer Job at Agiville Industries Limited
- Production Engineer Job at Agiville Industries Limited
- Factory Manager Job at Agiville Industries Limited
- Pipeline Preventive Maintenance Manager Job at The Caracal Oil & Gas
- Senior Crewing Manager Job at The Caracal Oil & Gas
- Plumber Job at A leading Manufacturing company