General Surgeon Job at Anadach Group
Anadach Group - Our client is a Multi-specialist medical care provider in Lagos that places strong emphasis on the delivery of high-quality patient-centered care.
As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patients experience, career opportunity exists in the below position for high performing professionals that can contribute to a rapidly growing organization:
Job Position: General Surgeon
Job Location: Mainland, Lagos
- General Surgeon with strong surgical skills. She/he will also be involved in mentoring medical officers and other relevant colleagues
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- A medical degree (MBBS, MD or equivalent)
- Qualification as a General Surgeon (FWACS, FRCS, US BC/BE or equivalent)
- Advanced / International Training in Surgery will be a significant advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years experience preferred
- Teaching experience/willingness to teach.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Excellent surgical and clinical skills and ability to show empathy
- Strong team player with proven organizational and administrative skills
- Strong work ethics
- Willingness to commit to a long career
- Strong Leadership skills to ensure the development of world-class Surgical Unit and motivate staff towards goal.
- Ability to practice in a dynamic and computerized environment.
Our client offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary with performance-based incentives
- Health insurance
- Pension Plan
- Research opportunities
- Potential for relocation assistance
- Stability in an organization with almost three decades of healthcare industry experience and an excellent clinical reputation in the region.
- Opportunities to participate alongside other physicians in quality improvement initiatives and be a key member of a growing hospital system.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter (quoting Job Title in Subject) and a CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Candidates will be assessed on a rolling basis until the position is filled
- Further enquiries should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Radiologist Job at Sigma Consulting Group
- Medical Doctor Job at Sigma Consulting
- Medical Officer Job at Revolutions Consulting and Environmental Services
- Ophthalmic Nurse Job at HR-EX Consulting
- School Nurse Job at Masters Ville Schools
- Superintendent Pharmacist Job at Tonia Groups
- Medical Sales Representative Job at Sylken Limited
- Laboratory Scientist Job at EHA Clinics
- Medical Officer Job at a reputable hospital
- Experienced Nursing Officer Job at a reputable hospital