God is 2021 Good Motors (GIGM) Graduate Management Acceleration Program (GMAP)
God is Good Motors (GIGM) - Incorporated in 1998, we have, through strategic initiatives, revolutionized land transportation in Nigeria. A proudly Nigerian enterprise, our mission to excel is a classic story of humble beginnings. From what could pass for a car shed in Uselu, our ultra-modern terminals now dot Nigeria's travel land-scape.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: GIG Management Acceleration Program (GMAP) 2021
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The GIG Management Acceleration Program (GMAP) is an initiative of the GIG Learning Academy (GLA), the learning and development powerhouse under the GIG Group
- The GIG Group is an indigenous technology, investment, and intelligence-driven company with subsidiaries operating in key sectors of the economy including transportation, finance, energy and logistics.
- For almost a decade the GLA has driven a culture of excellence and efficiency across all subsidiaries through various initiatives and learning interventions. It also plays a very pivotal role in managing employee development within the Group, leveraging a blend of knowledge management that is unique to our operations.
- With a robust faculty and management team, GLA easily stands as one of the foremost learning academies in its class.
- GMAP is developed to attract and train highly motivated candidates who are interested in the mobility industry and want to pursue a career in The GIG Group.
- This edition is designed to admit candidates for employment into the Terminal Operations Manager role within GIG Mobility (GIGM) (The most technologically driven transport platform in Nigeria)
How it works:
- GMAP is a two-month leadership acceleration program, which includes a selection process and bouts of intense capacity development sessions. It terminates with an assessment exercise that determines candidates that will be employed following a successful performance in the programme.
- Selection: All interested and eligible candidates are required to apply for this programme and take an assessment to ensure that they meet our desired requirements. Only eligible candidates are selected.
- Enrolment: Successful candidates are taken through a documentation process where KYC is conducted and their documents ratified.
- Training: Designed to span for one month, this is the heart of the entire programme. Candidates are taken through several modules of competence-based training to develop them to function optimally with the role.
- Final Screening: At this stage, an assessment is administered and candidates who meet the set requirement are retained.
- Engagement and Deployment: This is the final stage in the GMAP programme. At this stage successful candidates are officially offered engagement and deployed accordingly.
The objective of the GMAP programme is to ensure that only the best talents are engaged to continually drive operational excellence within the organization. This means that candidates who are eligible for the programme must possess:
- A graduate degree from a reputable tertiary institution
- Cognate leadership experience of not less than 4 years from recognizable companies
- Analytical and numerical abilities
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Graduate HR Intern Recruitment at International Rescue Committee
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at a reputable company
- Graduate Customer Support Intern Recruitment at WhoGoHost
- Management Trainee Recruitment at Mechanically Advanced Technologies Limited
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- Financial Officer (NYSC) Recruitment at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Graduate Trainee Proposal Writer Recruitment at Ladlas Prince
- Graduate Engineers Recruitment at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited
- Trainee Consultant Recruitment at Bizarch Consulting
- 2022 World Trade Organization Young Professional