Government Relations Specialist Job at Choice International Group
Choice International Group - CIG Motors Co., Limited is the representative of GAC Motor in Nigeria. It began its operations in 2013 following a pact signed with Guangzhou Group Automobile Group Co., (GAC Motor) to establish and manage distribution networks in Nigeria and subsequently Africa. CIG Motors Co., Ltd started with the introduction of 2 major models; the GA3 Saloon and GS5 SUV models of GAC Motor; with a subsequent introduction of 3 more models in 2016 and 2017. As at date, CIG Motors has introduced 6 GAC Motor models into the Nigerian market; GA3, GA3S, GS3, GS4 and the Standard Luxury SUV GS8 (which is the flagship model). CIG Motors Co., Ltd recently introduced the Mini Space Bus GN8 and intends to cover the Nigerian market with the world’s best in terms of automobiles. CIG Motors Co., Ltd recently signed another landmark technical assembly agreement with a new partner, Jiangxi Jiangling Motors Import and Export Co., Ltd, thereby extending it’s vehicle models to include all commercial vehicles and cars of GAC, ZNA, Dongfeng (DFAC) and JMC brands. The company holds its brands in very high esteem and makes very conscious investments behind the master brand and a focused communication investment in the value proposition packages.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Government Relations Specialist
Job Location: Abuja Central, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Government Affairs Specialist supports the implementation of strategic plans and engagement objectives to develop and maintain productive relations with all levels of government authorities to achieve business goals.
- The Government Affairs Specialist work is generally independent and collaborative in nature.
- Managing signatories and handling legal documents.
- Handling and screening all incoming calls from government parastatals
- Oversee all aspects of external affairs for the Company.
- Creating, maintaining, communicating and ensuring adherence to internal guidelines and best practices with respect to various business processes.
- Managing contract negotiations and ensuring fulfillment of terms of vendor agreements and contracts.
- Liaising with third-party suppliers and/or vendors.
- Managing and maintaining executives’ schedules and appointments.
- Arranging and coordinating meetings and events with external bodies
- Liaises with government entities (federal, state, provincial, or local) that regulate or influence business activities.
- Collaborates with industry groups and organizations with complementary objectives to achieve objectives.
- Contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project.
- Monitors and analyses proposed legislation, job emerging issues, and trends and prepare reports and informational.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification.
- 5 - 8 years of work experience.
N7,000,000 - N8,500,000 annually
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Profiles to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the
- Government Relations Officer Job at Alan & Grant
- Nationwide Sales and Business Development Openings
- Humanitarian Affairs Officer / Head of Field Coordination Job at the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA)
- Legal and Governance Officer Job at SaroAfrica International Limited
- Nigerian Army (DSSC 27 / 2023) Nationwide Job Recruitment 2023
- Government Relations Intern Recruitment at Procter and Gamble
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Massive Recruitment 2023
- 2022 Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Nationwide Recruitment
- The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) Massive Recruitment
- Government / Aviation Affairs Manager Job at Zipline