Graceco Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
Graceco Nigeria Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company which specializes in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionary industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Alagbado, Lagos
- The Graduate Trainee Program will run for 12 months and upon completion, successful applicants will be assigned a role in one of our departments.
- Work with teams and managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Maintains confidentiality of information ensuring that top secret ideas are accorded the confidentiality they deserve.
- Learning staff functions, management view points, company policies, practices and operations which are significant in the proper functioning of the organization in the corporate world .
- Work across different departments to gain perspective and experience.
- Apply academic learning to the workplace environment.
- Participate in project teams to achieve work outcomes.
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
- Monitoring the progress of performance with trainers and management as per the requirement of the organization.
- Acquiring knowledge of all the standards, procedures and methods that are needed for departmental duties and performance.
- Receiving training in operations and functions so that successive transferability between other departments is carried out properly by the graduate trainee.
- Perform other work related tasks as required.
- Working time is normally between 7:30am-5pm Mondays to Fridays and 8:30am-3pm on Saturdays.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicant must be a fresh graduate residing within Ikeja, Agege, Ipaja, Otta, Alagbado and environs.
- Applicant must be able to operate computer (Ms word, Ms excel etc.).
- Applicant must have B.Sc. Degree in Statistics.
- Applicant must have graduated with at least second class upper division from a reputable university.
You will need to show:
- Problem-solving skills
- The confidence to respond positively when under pressure
- People management skills, high level of initiative and self-management skill.
- Business skills - ability to manage budgets, lead team and liaise with suppliers
- The ability to lead and motivate others
- Team working skills to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels
- The ability to negotiate with, and persuade others
All qualified candidates should forward their Applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail should be "GT Statistics".
- Tamrose Ventures Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2018/2019
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Golden Sugar Internship Program (GSIP) 2018
- Oracle Technology Presales Internship Program at Oracle Nigeria
- 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme at KPMG Nigeria
- Ongoing Recruitment at Human Capital Partners
- Agro-Park Graduate Trainee Programme 2018
- Graduate Intern
- Postgraduate Intern
- UAC of Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Pre-NYSC Internship Scheme 2018
- Red Media Africa (RED) Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018