Graduate Automation (Control Systems) Engineer Recruitment at Mathchester Engineering Limited
Mathchester Engineering Limited was founded by a group of experienced engineers who have brought several skills together to offer highly professional services to your firm.
Mathchester's highly skilled staff consists of registered engineers and practitioners in the field of control systems/automation and instrumentation engineering, our team combine experience of engineering project delivery from all around the world with a professional approach to delivering customised solutions for your needs either in software or hardware from a project office base or from the plant site.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Automation (Control Systems) Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- We are seeking to recruit young and motivated control system engineers to work on their Nigerian & West African projects.
You shall be responsible for:
- Production of documentation and reports including technical presentation slides
- Performing documentation reviews on engineering deliverables (for ongoing projects)
- Attendance at client meetings and representation during technical discussions
- Inspection attendance at factory tests and other work sites
- Development of workflow procedures, guides, templates
- Translation of drawings into technical deliverables
- Participating in site surveys
- A degree qualified Engineer (Telecommunications, Electrical & or Electrical /Electronic Engineering) from a reputable university who is able to reason logically.
- Able to follow industry guidelines as instructed and align with specifications.
- Good communication skills in English is a must. HND Diplomas from technical institutions and a proven record of industrial attachments will be considered.
- Specific Skills Proficient in using general IT tools such as spreadsheets (also for routine calculations), Word Processors (for writing specifications).
- Technical skills in software tools such as Hysys, Chemcad, Autocad, Mathlab will be a plus.
- Some knowledge of the engineering industry is a must, experience is beneficial but not mandatory.
Salary & Benefit
- World-class training is available as part of the work package.
- N120,000 to N180,000 per month depending on skills and aptitude.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: This is a graduate engineer role and as such experience is not required however, candidates with graduation dates longer than 4 years to date may not be considered.
- Maintenance Engineer Job at Abuja Clinics
- Sales / Computer Engineer Job at Compovine Technologies Limited
- Compressor Operator Job at Zetechoil Service Company
- Graduate Nurse and Midwife Job at a reputable company
- FPSO Sales & Technical Support Engineer Job at Geoplex Drillteq Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment in an Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Company
- Latest Job Opportunities at Dangote Group
- Civil Engineer Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Machinist Job at Conceptual Integrated Consult
- Electrical Engineer Job at Conclase Consulting